Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is he into me, or does he just want sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he into me, or does he just want sex?

I met this guy on Tinder, and we hit it off. We met up and had beer, then went to my place, watched a few movies, and he stayed over; while we fooled around I said I did not want sex so soon and he respected that. About 4 days later we met up, talked for 2 hours, and had coffee. 3 days later he came over again, cooked me dinner, watched a movie, then we had sex and he stayed over again. We have a lot of in depth discussions, and he was talking about his family, home, what he wants in the future, etc.
    After we had sex and he left, his Insta said that there were no photos posted, but when I texted and asked if he had blocked me he texted me back right away and assured me that he had disabled it because it was distracting. I said I had wanted to send a pic to him over Insta, and he said to show me next time he came over, but hasn't texted since or made plans.
    I assume that if he had just wanted a night of sex he wouldn't have texted back, but since he hasn't texted since I don't know if he's still interested, or just waiting to see if I message him? I have waited on it because the Insta threw me off and I don't want to text only to get a rejection, but he is getting a graduate degree so I also know he is busy and don't want to read too much into the situation.
    What do you think? Is he into me, or did he only want a quick romp in the sheets?

If you met him through Tinder there is a huge possibility that you're just his booty call. Might I suggest that you should just ignore his messages already if what you're after is a serious relationship

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      So far I haven't received any messages from him, I just let it go and don't wanna think of him any longer.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta yeah, maybe you can block his number and in any social media sites that you both have as well so that he has no means of contacting you ever again

There is a chance that you're just his side chick that is why he doesn't want you to send him a pic via Instagram. End things with him already since it is clear that he's just wants to have sex with you and nothing else

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that all he just wants. I just feel so stupid I got to ride into his schemes.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Get over him, he is not worth it.

He just wants the sex, what else do you expect from a guy that you've met in Tinder? lol

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I should have thought about that in the first place.

Looks like most of the ladies are thinking that you're just his booty call or fuck buddy based on their answers

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that what you also think of me?

You know what, I've been in the same situation and the best thing to do is to not expect something from him. Just go out there and do what you usually do, don't be controlled by this kind of person.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you fell for him really badly that he manipulated you big time?

It's from Tinder, the hookup app. I think it was just that

Comment

Sex. Sex. Sex. That's all

Comment

What were you expecting from him? He would ask you to be his girlfriend or something? Its Tinder for crying out loud, it automatically means that he just wants your body

Comment

• BearMsAlive
          BearMsAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          Relax honey, it might be her first time using Tinder that's why she doesn't know how it works lol

Sex is all he wants from you. It would be better if you move on already and find someone who's more deserving of your time

Comment

• morelove
          morelove commented
          Editing a comment
          And who do you think is the one who deserves to be with her?

• merrygoround
          merrygoround commented
          Editing a comment
          morelove We don't know. Someone who can really love her. Not just wanting sex from her. Common sense girl lol

If he's really into you, he should have at least sent you a message more often than usual. So it would be much better if you ghost the guy already

Comment

• sexyme1
          sexyme1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, he should have shown more interest than the usual booty call type of message

• hardandrough
          hardandrough commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right because if a man really likes you they would chase you no matter what the odds are.

• ablasta
          ablasta commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess you're right about that. Maybe he just wants someone to be his booty call.

You gave up the cookie to fast.

Comment

• merrygoround
          merrygoround commented
          Editing a comment
          Oreo cookie lol

It's totally clear. He just want sex. Period.

Comment

• merrygoround
          merrygoround commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know why it's not that clear for her to understand

• BabyUni
          BabyUni commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe because she's in love. You know people act differently when they are into someone.

Are you still waiting and hoping for this guy to message you? You know what to do, just forget about him and enjoy your freaking life. A guy like that is not just worth it.

Comment

It can be that he might just be busy but don't consider that if you haven't heard from him for a long time. All you need to do is to forget about him.

Comment

Working...
          X