Does she want sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does she want sex?

She doesn't want sex, but she tells you she will be in town staying in a hotel and suggested we meet

I'm having this issue now. We had previously talked really sexually/flirting. Then she told me she will be at a hotel and doesn't want sex but that we can meet. Why would she tell me she's gonna be in a hotel and she wants to meet, only to say she doesn't want sex? Even though we had been sexting/flirting one another? Is this code for "She does want sex, but doesn't want to make herself look like a slut"? She even hinted that I could stay the night, but not all morning because she has an interview the next day

No, she said she doesn't want sex so that's pretty clear. Maybe she just wants to cuddle/kiss/talk/hang out/other sexual acts while you're there. Does she live out of town? Maybe that's why she's in a hotel.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure if you're being sarcastic here or not

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      I think TroveLove is being sarcastic here. Because the question has a common sense answer.

Just because she wants to meet you in a hotel doesn't necessarily mean that she's going to have sex with you. Maybe she just wants to get to know you better that's why she wants to see you

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      get to know him more? at a hotel? LOL!

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      This just made laugh, I like the idea of being realistic and kinky.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I myself is confused, that girl is okay with sexting /flirting and letting him stay in the hotel with her but does not want sex. This does not make any sense.

You might have expected too much from her since the two of you have already sexted. I think she just wants to get to know you more that is why all she wanted is to have a conversation with her. I would advice that you go and meet her and just see where it would lead the both of you

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      And if things go well, there might be a chance that the two of you would get to know each other more while naked

Originally posted by BearMsAlive View Post
    You might have expected too much from her since the two of you have already sexted. I think she just wants to get to know you more that is why all she wanted is to have a conversation with her. I would advice that you go and meet her and just see where it would lead the both of you
    She's right about that one, but I think that she's too blamed for your high expectations from her

Comment

That's the problem with most guys, just because she agreed to have a sext with you it doesn't mean that the first thing you would be doing when you see each other is sex. This is one of the times that your head downstairs doesn't have to be in charge

Comment

• holleroutyo
        holleroutyo commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think that he can easily make his head downstairs to let go since they clearly started on the wrong note

• Janbaby
        Janbaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't blame them for that, their situation is also confusing.

How do you manage to get laid when you can't even tell that girl if she wants to have sex with you
      Last edited by hardandrough; 10-24-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        sexyme1 I just don't get what's making him act that way, I wish I can understand.

• morelove
        morelove commented
        Editing a comment
        You said it right, I hate those kinds of men.

• sexyme1
        sexyme1 commented
        Editing a comment
        hardandrough you don't have to make it hard to your self, we also don't understand our selves sometimes right.

Yes, captain obvious. She wants to have sex with you that is why she wants you to spend the night with her

Comment

• Kinkytime
        Kinkytime commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess he's just being cautious, that's all.

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        ablasta well then he should respect that.

• HugKenji
        HugKenji commented
        Editing a comment
        Kinkytime what made you say that? Do you think he would be molested or violated?

she doesn't want to seem easy so she can fall back on the excuse that "it just happened"

Comment

• BabyUni
        BabyUni commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I am also thinking

• Yummykorn
        Yummykorn commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you used that excuse before?

• inertia
        inertia commented
        Editing a comment
        Do ladies still use that lame excuse? lol

You need to start thinking differently when a woman said she is in a hotel doesn't immediately means that she wants sex. Chill and stop overthinking stuff.
      Last edited by fistingfatties; 10-18-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Informerem
        Informerem commented
        Editing a comment
        But isn't it confusing that she wants him to meet her at her hotel but do not want to have sex with him? Like she would have invited him somewhere else if she only wants to meet and talk to him.

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        Informerem there are restaurants in the hotel, I think they will not lock themselves in the room. Maybe she just wants someone t talk to.

• Informerem
        Informerem commented
        Editing a comment
        fistingfatties alright if that's what you think, I no longer want to contradict that.

I guess you are assuming too much here dude. Why don't you show up there and see what happens?

Comment

I guess she is just testing you, she might just wanna talk. But you can still prepare your self for some action.

Comment

Maybe she just wanted someone to talk to. If she insist to have sex, would you go for it?

Comment

I guess she wanted sex she is just in denial. I mean, why who she even ask you to meet her in a hotel. What do people do in a hotel?

Comment

Think positive. wear your best underwear!

Comment

• BuiltToLast
                BuiltToLast commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, that's right, you don't wanna get caught dead in dirty undies haha
            Working...
            X