Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some foods to avoid when you're on a date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some foods to avoid when you're on a date?

I am super duper obsessed with making sure I have good breath when I'm hooking up with someone. Like there is nothing worse than having a bad taste in your mouth! I always keep gum or mints on me but I know there are specific foods you shouldn't touch when you're planning on jammin your tongue down someone's throat. Onions is one for sure. What are some others?

Garlic! Garlic! Stay far far away from garlic! That's why I hate going to Italian joints on dates because everything is loaded with garlic, gross.

Comment

I try to avoid anything super spicey, as those always tend to leave lingering flavors.

Comment

People always forget this one but: coffee! I hate the smell even sometimes but tasting it on someone's lips, especially straight coffee (like not a latte) is sooo damn gross. barf.

Comment

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          This is true, just have some tea honey.

I've heard dairy products can sit in your mouth funny and leave a bad taste, especially after a while. I feel like no matter what you eat, it'll leave a weird taste. I tend to go to the bathroom almost right away after eating so I can rinse my mouth out with water to get ride of any leftover residue. If you wanna be super anal, keep floss on you! Those little bits of food stuck in your teeth can leave weird tastes and smells.

Comment

Just make sure ur both eating/drinking the same thing and then you both taste the same and its fine!

Comment

Originally posted by the_driver View Post
            I try to avoid anything super spicey, as those always tend to leave lingering flavors.
            You're right about that one. Also avoid ones that can make a mess while you're eating it

Comment

Maybe after eating anything that you think will make a lingering bad smell in your mouth, eat an apple. It helps!

Comment

Anything that will make your stomach upset

Comment

avocados, they make you poop

Comment

Mexican food for me cause they make me poop too

Comment

• 1xz9
                      1xz9 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah oh my god, I had sex with a girl once after our date, we had just eaten from taco bell and went to my place, mid thrust she told me to put it on her ass, so i did, mid thrust i started to smell something. I look down and see what has been a literal shit storm on my dick and my bed, We cleaned up and finished after that. Needless to say i never took a hungry date to taco bell or any Mexican restaurant ever again.

• sexyme1
                      sexyme1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      oh my god that's a nightmare

Anything that can get stuck on your teeth and make you feel gassy.

Comment

Garlic, onions, and green leafy vegetables. Also any dish that will make you do a slurping sound

Comment

Shirmps, I think that's the number one food to avoid

Comment

• merrygoround
                          merrygoround commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, definitely shrimps, or anything that could trigger allergic attacks

• TastyLove
                          TastyLove commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Or something that has high volumes of MSG

Any food that will make your bum hole go crazy

Comment

• uninvoked
                          uninvoked commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I believe mexican is the word

• Live2Hunt
                          Live2Hunt commented