The Escape Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Escape Plan

What are some of the things or excuses that you do in order to get out of a bad date? I would often tell a friend to call me every 30 mins once the date has started so that I can easily make an excuse if I'm not enjoying the date

I often pretend that I just got my period and I don't have any tampons with me so I have to leave

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that would work. What are you going to do if he suddenly tells you that he has some tampon with him?

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for posting that excuse. I already know that I've been the victim of it

Not really the type who would make an excuse if the date is not going well as I expected. I just let the date finish and if he asks me if we can do it again, I will politely decline and tell him that it wasn't a good date for me

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      You're nice, but I don't think you had a very bad date because you still can tolerate the situation. Just saying.

Even if the date is bad, I will still finish it then after that, I will never go out with him again.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      How will you tell him that you don't want to go out with him again? Is it after the date or through text?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, out of respect, finishing the date before anything else is the best thing to do.

I will excuse myself and tell him that I need to go home because of a family emergency.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember using that as an excuse when I had a bad date.

I usually pretend that I will use the girl's lavatory when in fact I will use that time to sneak out and go home.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      That is plain rude to do, at least try to be polite and say goodbye if you really don't want to stay.

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      SmileDemiSmile I agree with you, this is a bit harsh and cruel to do.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      SmileDemiSmile XperiencedVirgin I don't have the guts to say "Hey, you are terrible, let's call it a night", but thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll try to be polite next time.

I usually finish a date even if it was really going bad. I still respect my date no matter how bad he was during the course of the date.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree with you, that is common courtesy.

As a sign of respect, I will stay until the date ended, after that, I will be honest with what I feel about it.

Comment

These are some good tips to do if ever I got caught up with a bad date.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      With these tips that were given, what do you like most?

I always use work as an excuse, I will tell my date that there is an emergency meeting and I need to go.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I do this also, I would text my friend to call me pretending that we had an emergency meeting and I will make sure it's in loud speaker.

Like to pretend that I'm still in love with my Ex and cry, then bail.

Comment

Never had a bad date but, if ever there will be I'll have to say that my wife texted me and I need to go home. Lol

Comment

Working...
      X