To impress or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To impress or not?

How do you find men who take women to fancy restaurants for their first date? I, for sure, would always want to go to those posh restaurants and order their most expensive foods.

I would say that you go to places where rich people often hang out is the easiest thing you can do

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, those expensive restaurants are simply the places to go. The ambiance, food and service are good. I just love it.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Easiest thing to do? Are you referring to your self?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the men who ask dates from you usually take you to those fancy restaurants?

I feel like you're trying to be a gold digger with the way that you wanted to experience the finer things in life. Do you really think that your life would improve greatly if you start eating in fancy restaurants?

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! I am not a gold digger. It just so happens that most of my dates would take me to those fancy restaurants. They would ask me what I want so of course I would take the opportunity to order the best.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not being a gold digger. She just wants to have the bests in life. Don't you want to have the bests in life, too?

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      It will not have an effect to her life but going to those places would feel better. Are you not fond of anything that is fancy?

Why not advertise yourself as someone who's looking for rich guys who are willing to take me out on dates at some of the fanciest restaurants in the city. I bet there would be a few who would be willing to go out with you

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I am not sugar baby! I am just an ordinary woman who wants to have the best in life. Should there be any sugar daddies who would want me, then I here and could be open to that idea.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because she wants fancy restaurants, she could be made into a sugar baby. What made you think that she has a dream to be a sugar baby?

I think you ladies got it all wrong. She's talking about guys who would have dates with you at fancy restaurants in order for you to be impressed with their wealth and not looking for rich guys who would treat her to a date at a fancy restaurant. Carlosa34 SmileDemiSmile MoiraMcTagarrt

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice of you notice that they might got it all wrong. Because I interpreted the question the same way those ladies have did. Was thinking that she's in search of rich men who would treat her at those expensive restaurants

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      rockmybedpls The other people got me wrong. I am not looking for rich men to date me. I said what can you say to the men to impress their dates and take them to those posh restaurants.

If he has money to burn, then I wouldn't mind being taken to high-end restaurants for dates. But if he's obviously doing it to impress, I would tell him that he doesn't need to do it. Because I don't want him to have the impression that I'm only into men who are well off

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you a have a point there, too. Still, I want to be taken to those posh restaurants. Anyway, when those men cannot really afford it, then they should not be going to those expensive places. It would be a waste of money should they still do it. They could do it on regular restaurants.

I don't mind it. At least I can say that I've experienced eating in places that are too expensive for my personal taste

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who enjoys eating at small and cheap places?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Sometimes, I feel guilty when I sense that few of them are taking me to those expensive restaurants just to impress me.

I would love to go and eat at places that I wouldn't usually go to. Also, if a guy would take me to a fancy place, I would tell him that we should try eating somewhere that's really cheap for our next date. Just wanted to know if he's willing to dine at a cheap place or not

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance if it's with someone like you, I wouldn't mind eating at a hole in a wall type of place

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they agree with you to go with the cheap places?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you know the differences of high end restaurants compared to regular restaurants so why you do need to suggest to your date to go for a cheap place with your next date?

Those type of men are the ones who believe that first impressions last so they tend to make sure to put their best foot forward when it comes to the first date

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      But is it true that the first impression lasts?

I like to have men who are like that. As long as they could maintain that all throughout then I would be very happy. It would be to my advantage. My problem would the clothes to wear as I need to come up with fancier clothes.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Same idea here. As long as they are capable of paying the bills, then I am fine with it.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. To our advantage, I would say. Who does not want those restaurants who cater for the rich?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties and halfSlut23 It looks like out bitchiness are all kicking in! Oh, well, this is life, right?

The first impression always lasts. So if a man takes me to a fancy restaurant for a date, I would appreciate that one. It means he has a taste for what is the bests in life.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      So what happened to the men who had given you bad impressions? Were they all dumped immediately?
Working...
X