Restaurant Or Cook For Your Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant Or Cook For Your Date

When it comes to first dates, do you think that cooking for your first date is a good or bad idea?

I feel that cooking for your date is better if the two of you are seriously dating already

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean with seriously dating? I know that there are dates which are for play only.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure about that too that cooking for your date is a serious thing.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      We might be cooking with just our aprons together lol!

The guy cooking for you sounds really sweet and romantic, but I feel that's something reserved for a second or third date for me

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      And there are only few guys who could actually cook like chef. Wait, my ex boyfriend was a chef. lol.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I would definitely agree with you. I would cook for him for the second or third date. It's a bit more intimate on the second dates.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to cook for him. He might even think that I can't cook for my own self.

Since I don't know how to cook, I would just go for the basic which is taking her out to a restaurant.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I can't cook. We can just dine out

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      I would definitely teach him how, best date would be my partner and I figuring out how to make a pie.

The first date should always be on a restaurant. You must reserve the cooking for the succeeding dates when you have become a couple already.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      You must also make sure that he knows how to cook if he ever plans to have a date at his or your place

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy that you're going to have a date with is a chef? You would still prefer that you have the date at a restaurant?

I need to have it on a fancy restaurant where good food are commonly served. I want to enjoy the food as well as the ambiance of the place. Later on, I could also enjoy my date. lol.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you both get food poisoned hardandrough? There are some tendencies that it could happen and I know it's not a good way to start a fine evening date.

I would enjoy a candle light kind of dinner on a chilly night. Old-fashioned but very much romantic!

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Summer nights are warm but windy, I would prefer that too Danica505

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I think most women would love to experience this kind of a date. I want mine to have a sweet background music by a live band.

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't care whether its at home or at a restaurant as long as it is a candlelit dinner?

I would take her to a simple restaurant to see how she would react. I do not like choosy women, as they tend to be hard to handle.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      But most girls would want to be taken to the fancy restaurants. If you do not take them to such things, they might not want to spend a second date with you. What are the reactions of the girls when you take them to the simple restaurants?

I have never tried dating with home cooked food. But you gave me an idea here. Maybe, I could try this one if the man would be willing to have this kind of a date.

Comment

For a first date, I should be taken either to a bar or a restaurant. I am not that good with cooking so I would have to pass on that.

Comment

• holleroutyo
        holleroutyo commented
        Editing a comment
        What if he's the one who's going to cook for you? Are you going to be fine with that?

VickyMae55 I think cooking for your first date is a good idea, if you have the skills. I love cooking and it's less expensive

Comment

• Kinkytime
        Kinkytime commented
        Editing a comment
        It's our family tradition to cook most of the time. I'm so lucky to have that skill, I always invite my dates to come over and taste my dishes and me! haha

• bubblebutt6969
        bubblebutt6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kinkytime Oh, you had really included yourself on the menu. Nice one.

• Cupcakesi
        Cupcakesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookingforlovin do you have the skills for it or not?

The first few dates would be at restaurants. If things get serious between us, that might be the time that I want him to cook for him or vice versa

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
        BeautifulCupful commented
        Editing a comment
        What if the guy wanted to cook for you during the first date? Would that be a go for you or it's a pass?
    Working...
    X