Overweight and wanting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overweight and wanting

Let us admit that there are people who have more weight than they should have and this could pose a real problem. How to get men or women if you are overweight?

Are you talking about trying to date someone who's plus sized?

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      No, the other way around. How do those plus sized people have their dates?

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime they go out on dates, duh. Like normal people.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Lingtote what made you think that she wants somebody who's fat or plus sized?

People who are overweight would have hard times looking for dates as most people would not really want to date them. How about getting into shape first before looking for dates? Yes, there are some people who were able to transform from obese to fit.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on the part about getting in shape. Change is good and it's never too late to be fit again

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're talking about someone who's already obese and not just overweight. Because there are people who are able to go and find dates even if they're overweight

Could they find other plus sized people to date with so that there would be compatibility?

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Most guys love chubby women nowadays. My chubby friend gets the most attention from guys because she has huge ass and tits

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo Yeah, right. She has huge tits and ass. But how about her tummy? Also huge, eh? LOL.

Do you really think that most people only after the ones who are fit or sexy? There are ones out there who are into people who have meat in their bones and curves

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      There may be some people who could be looking for the plus sized people. But, let us face the fact that most ladies would want men who have abs.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to date an obese man? I bet you would still choose a fit man to date.

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the reason why she thinks that they have problems when it comes to dating is because the people that she know that are plus sized are having problems when it comes to dating

If we are just talking about people who are just overweight and not morbidly obese ones. Then they still can go out and meet people who are into them

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the poster was referring to the obese ones although she termed it as overweight as not to offend some people.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      If simple overweight then so problem as there are a lot of people who fall into that category. They would easily be able to find dates. Would you date someone who is overweight?

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      A simple overweight would not have much problems but obese people would do.

Not being racist but it is a fact. Everyone is aware that most black guys love big women because their huge dick goes well with their huge bodies. Big women cannot deny their love for huge dicks as well.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      They go well together I believe. But it's hard for a fat guy to find a sex partner since he has a needle dick.

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      It has been known that if you have a huge and chubby body then your dick would be small.

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think what they're more into are women who have a junk on their trunks and not all plus sized women

It sounds a bit discriminating to ask overweight people but I guess they can still find love or hookups. Especially people who have BBW fetishes

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's just asking about how overweight people get dates, she's not actually discriminating them in a hate or humiliation form

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      The BBW are for the ladies but would that be true with the men?

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, they could still find love but that would be a difficult task. Would you like to have an obese lover?

Not sure somebody with a body like yours would ask this sort of question? Just hope that you don't see yourself as someone who's overweight

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she knows someone who's plus sized who wants to date that's why she's asking some tips
Working...
X