The Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Club

Up to what age do you think that hitting the dance clubs for a date is a good idea? For me, once you enter your mid 20's it is time to have dates where the two of you can actually talk

If the two of you really enjoy dancing, then I don't see anything wrong with hitting the club during your date night

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      I would gladly join someone willing to take us there. We can go home all sweaty from partying and dancing

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I could not imagine a middle aged couple still rocking their bodies on the dance floor along with the teenagers. LOL.

Maybe when you think that the music that is playing their is either too loud or just noise already lol

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt have you reached that stage already or still headed there?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      There are old people who love music so if we follow your line of thought then we would still be seeing them on the clubs. lol.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      But clubs and bars have always been noisy that you need to get used to it.

I don't think clubs are for me, I'd rather go to bars just watching sports or just talk to the bartender or a bunch of ladies there

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Talk to a bartender? Do you think a bartender would entertain you for a long talk?

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      And how often are you able to end up hooking up with the ladies that you're chatting with

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      I am confused. Clubs are for dancing while bars have no dancing area. Am I on the right track?

I used to hit on dance clubs when it used to be hip but now I would just enjoy a beer indoors.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      What places do you consider as hip these days if you think that dance clubs are not hip for you already?

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why you stopped going to clubs?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not going to the bars anymore? You are now missing some part of your life for not hitting the bars. There are many women at the bars.

Never been into those places so I've always tried avoiding them ever since lol

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I have you been force to go to a club by a friend at least once?

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not into clubs? Do you think that they're too loud that's why you're not into them?

Clubs are only for the teenagers. For grown ups, a good restaurant should be the right place.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me, you'll never be too old for clubs if you're with good people having a great time.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you stopped going to clubs once you entered your twenties?

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you had dinner parties once you entered your twenties?

I'm not into dance clubs, but I don't mind being taken to rock clubs to watch live music

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for me. Nothing beats listening to live music in a small sweaty rock club

I believe that we should not discriminate people. There are old people who are in their 60s who still want to have good lives going to parties. I would like to give them those chances.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, let people enjoy things!

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no age limit when it comes to having fun. We're talking about dancing here right? Well, sex or hooking up can also be an exception lol

How about if everyone stops hitting the clubs at 20? Once you reached 20, then you should stop going to the clubs. I think almost all young people would gonna react negatively. lol.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Most youngsters really don't care. They're just busy having fun, and we all deserve that as well.
Working...
X