Why is it so hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so hard?

I'm 23 and still single. I just wanted to ask people at their 20s here, why is it so hard to find a date in your 20s? It is given that men are still immature in their 20s, but what are the other things that make it so hard for us to find a potential date or partner?

I'm only 21 and yes, but I don't think it's hard to find someone to date. I mean there are guys out there who aren't our type, so we should just keep looking for someone we can be compatible with.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we probably do that. longneck

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo I bet it's easy for you to get a guy to hook up or to date with.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Divina009 If we are not into that person we should tell them frankly.

Originally posted by Annalyn View Post
    I'm 23 and still single. I just wanted to ask people at their 20s here, why is it so hard to find a date in your 20s? It is given that men are still immature in their 20s, but what are the other things that make it so hard for us to find a potential date or partner?
    You know what? It's not that hard to find someone to date with. Maybe you've been rejecting those guys who ask you out and you don't give them a chance because you think that they're way too out of your league.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. That could be the reason. Men exist, and they all around, but when your standards are too high then most men would not pass anymore. Try to lower the qualifications and surely those men would be come around.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it is not hard at all. Download some dating apps and sign up from there. Look for people near your location and contact them. Voila. Hookups are already on your hand.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Reject that easily and that quickly? That is a bad move if she has been doing that style.

I don't think it's hard to find serious relationships if you look hard enough. Maybe you can find it the least you were expecting it. Avoid dating apps for people there only look for hookups and nothing serious at all, believe me, I've been there!

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes people in dating apps are actually looking for serious relationships. Can't you even read their bio description/s?

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      While most people are present there just for hookups, I guess there are some people who are looking for some serious relationships, too. You would just need to look for those kinds of people.

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all people using the dating apps are for looking for hookups as some are seriously looking for the right person.

It's hard to find people to date these days and age has nothing to do with that. It's the people that we should be dealing with, right?

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, people. And as much as possible, we should have good people to date. Okay, not just good people, but they should be handsome and have big dicks, too.

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have high standards, then you would have hard times looking for dates. I suggest that you lower them and men would come their ways.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it hard for you to find people? There are so many people around.

Hard? But I do not find it to be hard at all. Are you looking at the right place?

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      She could use some dating sites and dating apps to look for potential men to date. With this age and time, having dates are easier now.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      There are many people at the bars and clubs. Those are the places where I usually look for some men. Lol.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so where are the right places to look for those men? Could we go to the church and find some good me over there?

You're only 23 and I'm 25, so what if we both cannot find suitable dates? We're young and we should go out and mingle more. Compared to older people, they're struggling to find a suitable date for their age.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Those old people can offer cash for their young dates in exchange for services. How about young people? They cannot offer much money for their dates in exchange for pleasure.

Well, it is true that men would take longer to become mature. That is already scientifically proven. But that does not mean that they are hard to come by. There are men everywhere. It is just for us to catch them around.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Men are everywhere. We can see them all over the place. Anyway, even if they are around, not all men would be available for us to take.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Women are hard to please and they would only want material possession for those men. Some of us are matured already so don't go saying that it takes long for us to think right like you.

It is hard when we want too many things. Most men could not have it all. Some have it all but what is the chance that you could meet them? And if ever you meet them, then what is the chance those men would like you back?

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      To get a man to like you back is to know what their interests are. What you two have in common and for sure you two will start having dates and things will go well for both of you.

It wouldn't be so hard if you'd just go out there and mingle a little more. What do you think? I think your age does not correlate with how hard it is to find a potential date. Note that you're too young and you need to learn more about dating and you'll get used to the things that you've done from your past dates.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      You've nailed it! Yes, she's too young and she has more to experience. Why there a need to rush things? A perfect date will come to you if you do not rush things.

I think that's because people in the 20s are busy building up their career and clearly do not have the time for dating. Also, maybe their career is their number one priority as of the moment.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, for some people, this is actually the case. On our 20s, this is really the time to catch up with our work. But then, this is the prime time to have dates as there are so many people around like in the bars and clubs.

I think people in 20s are not yet looking for someone to seriously date. They just want to enjoy their youth first that's why you are having a hard time finding someone your age. I suggest that you should just enjoy your unproblematic life for now and mingle with people as much as you can.

Comment

Why are you in a hurry? The right person will come to you at the right time. But for now, people in the 20s are having fun with their own lives and flirting as much as they can. That's what you should do as well. Flirt for now then the dating will come in the right time for you.

Comment

• Lucricia17
        Lucricia17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think she's in a hurry, lol. Nowadays mostly even if they already 20s they are still immature because they like to have some fun first, before commit a serious relationship.

• Danica505
        Danica505 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucricia17 I agree with that, maybe because they are afraid to face the real world.

• Lucricia17
        Lucricia17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I think so, and they should be exposed to the real world so they will know how the real word works. Danica505

Originally posted by Danica505 View Post
      Why are you in a hurry? The right person will come to you at the right time. But for now, people in the 20s are having fun with their own lives and flirting as much as they can. That's what you should do as well. Flirt for now then the dating will come in the right time for you.
      I'm not in a hurry I just wanna experience having a stable relationship with a nice person as I have never really had a serious one before. All of them were just hook ups!

Comment

• Danica505
        Danica505 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes they come when you least expect it. just focus on yourself. it will come when its for you .. ( I can't believe I am being serious here )

• Danica505
        Danica505 commented
        Editing a comment
        does that mean you have no plans on getting married? it seems like you never really want to fuck just one person for years. jerda201

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        @jerda201,, you must really have a lot of money to file for divorce. hahahaha

I'm not in a hurry I just wanna experience having a stable relationship with a nice person as I have never really had a serious one before. All of them were just hook ups!
      don't rush. divorce are expensive too. you have to make sure the one you spend money for divorce is worth it

Comment

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        yes they do not have one they have annulment but that process is too long and very expensive. most of them just amicably separate and live like divorcee.

• Jaime12
        Jaime12 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really do wonder why folks rush in marriage. there is so much to marriage than just waking up with that person in the morning. they need to chill a bit

• longneck
        longneck commented
        Editing a comment
        how many times have you divorced youngsterme? LOL I find it that you are quite experienced. I have never been married and not planning on one soon. but can you give me an idea how much does it cost?
    Working...
    X