No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been divorced ones. it's not easy and not cheap. just chill it out for now. speaking of, how do you convince a girl to shave her pussy? I love her pussy but it's just ahm gross

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried but she just said she is afraid to try. I'd love to just cut it while she is sleeping. I spit the pubic hairs sometimes. LOL I love eating her pussy but most of the times I avoid it. And when my dick goes in, it's a little itchy. Sometimes she is so wet those pubic hairs are sticking. maaannn I just could not hahahaha

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      get another pussy!!! this is weird shit. many asians does not shave their pussy so before I fuck them, I tell them to shave it down there or they will never get me to eat their cunt. there is no fucking way I will

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahahaha oh no I did tell her dude and she went on a wax. when I came to her place after a week she was all smooth. damn I love fucking her now

DIVORCE is a rip off... marriage is not just emotional damaging but financially.. you folks before you sign that certificate, make sure you have savings when you need the divorce.

Comment

Working...
    X