Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck

My friend is still stuck with her ex. She still can't accept the fact that they are already over. She said that she's trying to move on but I can see that she needs to try harder. It is becoming alarming already because she cries everyday. I want to help her but I do not know how. So what do you suggest to do in order for her to move on faster?

She needs to cut all of her connections with the guy. In that way, she won't be tempted to communicate with him again and soon, she'll be able to forget about him.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, so her attention will go to the others. LoveShove

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      If she already moved on, they can be good friends if they want to. inertia

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's really hard for her to move on. it takes time btw. BabyBabu

She can move on faster if she will be as far away as possible from the guy. He needs to be out of her sight so that she won't be longing for him from time to time.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      @AnnieP: But the problem is she keeps thinking about him.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and she should think that she deserves someone too. ManlyBeardMan

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      And she better think that there is someone better than her ex. I mean there's a lot of guys out there that will love her. HoneyHoney72

She needs to go far away and start all over. At some point in my life, I tried running away from my problems then soon after, it didn't bother me at all in the end.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      No, what I am trying to say is you need to face it, because if you keep running away it will go after you. hardandrough

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 I know, because I know that not all problem can be solve just like that.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBabu Yeah, because it's not good if you just stay there. we need to step up in that situation.

Slap her real hard in order for her to get on her senses. The man is gone and would never come back to her. That is the fucking fact that she must accept.

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does she even need to cry? I do not think that the man passed away or something like that. Wow, just for a man, she could go crazy and that's not normal already.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, I agree that she must slap her really hard. She'll get angry but then she will realize that she's acting all stupid for just one guy when she can have other guys out there.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I already slapped her but she just cried. uninvoked

Ask her to have one last cry over the guy and that's it. While we like to have the man stay beside us, it would already be impossible. That is the thing that she must bear on her mind - she was already dumped. There is nothing that you could do anymore.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      In fact, he's already with someone and she's just wasting her time thinking, crying, and worrying about him but he does not feel the exact same way as she does.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, how can she be so stuck with that guy? I'd throw a punch on his face for putting her into this bad situation that she's in. Well, breakups are shit and we must deal with it anyway we can.

How long has she been stuck on her ex-boyfriend? If that has been years, like 10 years, then she should better stop. The man might have forgotten her already. She should move on already. There are lots of men out there.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      10 years is a bit too much, don't you think? I think that she should try dating apps and see if she'll be able to find other men that she can give all her attention to.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady I don't know, but I think they have a long term relationship.

Crying every day? Wait for those tears to dry up. Yes, one day, there would be no tears anymore. And, by that time, she had already moved on as time heals all wounds.

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I think it's okay to cry. if you feel like that. It's normal though. Janbaby co

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and we usually cry if we feel so broken right? and I know that most of us experience that. VanVan01

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and that is pretty normal for me. Airexadre

Acceptance is the first thing that is needed in order to move on. How could you move on when the basic thing that must be present has not been fulfilled yet?

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Acceptance is hard for some people so let's just understand that she truly cares for him. We do not know the whole story behind them but I hope someday that she will finally accept everything all at once or just baby steps to progress, moving on will be much easier for her.

She should find someone new already. That is the fastest way to move on from being stuck on a past relationship. When you have a new one, your attention would be focused on that person and the previous one would be left behind already.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but you will not forget that person if you are so attached to him. so maybe it's really hard for him to do that. Marphy

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaBroadway Her friends should advise her that. because I think she needs that.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Dating apps? That sounds great. rockmybedpls

Maybe it's her way of letting out all the stress that she's been dealing with too. Let her have a good long cry till she runs out of tears and she will finally get better.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I've been there too. I cried for days just for a guy that does not love me back but surprise, here I am now breaking boy's hearts for revenge lol!

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay if she keeps crying. That's pretty normal, I've been there.  All she needs to do is accept the fact that they are over. moving on is really hard but I know she learn.

She should meet another guys that she can talk to. you know the one that will help her to move on.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      and it can help her to forget her ex. Especially if she usually meets that guy, I am sure she will forget her ex. Airbind

You guys should travel, and find another guy.

Comment

You guys should hangout like go to the beach and go get wasted.

Comment

it's pretty normal for me to cry, but you should tell her that she should accept it and find someone better.

Comment

• CupcakeTasty
          CupcakeTasty commented
          Editing a comment
          iwantFWB She can date another guy, there's a lot of boys out there who will like her.

• iwantFWB
          iwantFWB commented
          Editing a comment
          CupcakeTasty Yeah, and besides it's not the end of the world. we can find someone who is better.
      Working...
      X