Babysitting sex experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babysitting sex experience

I was sleeping with a single dad of the child I was babysitting before. I really don't know how that happened but I've felt so satisfied every time we had sex and I also had a lot of experience because of him.
    Have any of you experienced sleeping with the dad of the one you are babysitting?

That was a good experience for you since he is a single dad. So did the sex experience improve to a dating relationship?

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that's a really good idea since that might confuse the kid.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaHoney It would not confuse the kids if they won't know about it.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      In my opinion, they did not continue to a dating relationship. It is like being a sugar baby to the guy if they continued.

I've never slept with the dads of the kids that I used to babysit. Since most of them were still married and I was still a minor when I used to do that.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It really feels inappropriate if your just a child sleeping together with the father of those kids that you babysit. Unacceptable.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to sleep with a single dad that you babysit with, but if you’re still minor of course not. that's a different story.

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, the last time I baby checked was I was in my college. AirFeline

I'm guessing that this is the first time you've been with a guy who knows what he's doing lol.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      She is really lucky to find one that made her experience new things and at the same time get paid.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Who knows? maybe this babysitting has evolved into sugar dating lol.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      He must have tricked his sitter on having sex with him so she can earn more paychecks.

I just hope that you were already legal when the two of you started hooking up. Or else he might end up in jail for it lol.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      And it would still be okay if what happens to you both are not publicly known.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      AirParis Yeah I was thinking what the hell did this girl thinking, she's probably not a minor or we can label the father as a pedophile.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just hope that the father is not that old. I mean just early 30's-40's. ManlyBeardMan

I actually have that experience before but it was with a married guy. He had sex but only once it was when his wife went out of the country. He was so horny and he asked me to have sex with him just to fulfill her desires. After that happened I never came back to babysitting anyone.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you regret agreeing to the guy that is why you did not babysit anyone anymore after what happened?

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazeac Are you traumatize that he will still bother you to have sex with him?

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you feel guilty for sleeping with him that's why you never came babysat his child again?

I tried having sex with the dad of the one I was babysitting and his wife caught us. Good thing his wife did not get mad and even told us that she would like to join for a threesome. Then I knew that they are trying out if an open relationship works even if you are married that is why the wife was not mad at me.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this true or you're just making a story lol. It's unbelievable to me after reading this fuck up story.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that they have planned having a threesome with you that's why she didn't get mad with the two of you.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      hardandrough what made you think that it was all planned? Is it because the wife wasn't mad at them?

Originally posted by LoveShove View Post
    I really don't know how that happened but I've felt so satisfied every time we had sex and I also had a lot of experience because of him.
    Did he ever cast a spell on you like a love potion or something? You are such a naughty girl and it feels like you are both babysitting the child and the dad's dick for feeding him your pussy.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the guy was experiencing a mid-life crisis that's why he was tempted to sleep with her.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      That can possibly happen? Those love potion?

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be the first one that he was able to have sex with that's why he was fully satisfied with her.

I haven't slept with any of the kids that I babysat and my babysitters. But I've flirted with a guy who used to babysit me a few years ago.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      But that was just before, am I right? So how about now? AnnieP

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes we keep seeing each other. XtineA

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he ask you to have sex with you everytime you guys will meet up? AnnieP

Did he court you to become mom of his child?

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope he courted her to become his wife.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      The question is are they still seeing each other? I mean is she still babysitting his child? jennica12

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristen23 I don't know, but If she still babysits his child then it would be better if he will court her.
Working...
X