fuck you attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck you attitude

I dated a chick for awhile then I met her folk "I ride a Harley it's my every day ride and I'm covered with tattoos look at my profile pic" we met at a restaurant I get there introductions are made around I get a seat next to grama we go through the number what do you do, where did you grew up, did you go to college, the whole 9, she was drinking red wine so I join her and we are hitting it off great I was there for about a hr and I'm starting to get hot I was wearing a button up flannel cuz it's cooler when I ride just as soon as I took it off everyone just looked at me tattoos every where granny looked at me and said you have alot of tattoos I said no I have plenty of room for more then she told me she didn't like me I laughed at her and asked her if liked me before she knew about the tattoos and she said yes she did I told her after awhile she won't even notice them the chick ended up leaving me I was cool with it she was to shallow for me. I'm covered with tattoos, I ride a motorcycle, does that make me a bad person??? I also have a excellent job and will probably be better off then her grandparents and parents combined, I've been around the world, and my house is almost paid for, I have my 401 all that good stuff I also have a Harley and tattoos wow I must be the devil I guess my point is I know I'm not for everybody but I am for someone and I'll keep pushing forward tell I find her and fuck anyone who don't like it am I wrong?? is my fuck you attitude wrong???
    listo

There's nothing wrong with you dude, the girl is just close minded. She has an attitude not you.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      people judge by appearance I get it i Know I dont look like the dude that you take home to your folks I'm more have the look of the dude you sneak out when no one's looking and have a night you'll never forget I'm cool with that from appearances only Im everything your momma wanted you to stay away from I never went to college I hit the road right the road right out of high School casing waves living out of a van life was great I work I save money and I smile every day that's all I need and fuck who don't like it
      Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 07-23-2018, 03:58 AM.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      If you already know that your that type of guy, you should try and break that stereotype by showing up really prim and proper. I bet that you clean up quite well

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't agree with that at all what I'm hearing is I should introduce them to a fake me and slide the real me in slowly I appreciate your advice but I think I'll keep it ? the whole way

We all go through that shitty dates from time to time. Where the hell did you meet this girl, it seems like its her first time seeing a person with tattoos.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he always wear shirts that are long sleeved that's why she didn't immediately noticed them?

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      it wasn't the girl her and I were for a few months she was introducing me to her family

Just do whatever you want as long as you don't break the law and no one gets hurt. And if they think of you in a bad way, just remember that it is their problem and not yours

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Your mom would definitely be pissed with the design that you decided to get

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      she knew it was a geographically thing only nothing you can do about that

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah i guess so

Awwwww! That's really a bad experience. I hope people would be less judgmental.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      you would think bro especially in today's day and age

What a bitch

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      right!!! and I'm cool, calm, and collective the whole way nothing but smiles from me i got up looked at everyone just said y'all have good night and strolled away I underst that im not for everybody I guess I'm certain type I'm cool with that I don't want to be for everybody and really I feel like it's her loss cuz I'm a fun mother fucker

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you mentioned that you're a fun motherfucker, have you really fucked a mother before?
Working...
X