BBC - Have You Tried It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC - Have You Tried It?

I actually prefer Big Black Cock. I love sex with my man, but when I get the opportunity to have sex with a very well endowed black man, I jump at the chance. I prefer the really thick veiny ones.
    Have you ever gone over to the dark side?

Husbandisacuck why is white women's like the black man ?

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      If what you're asking is why white women like sex with black men, I can only speak for myself. I have been very fortunate to have had sex with some very well endowed black men. And I prefer a longer, and much thicker, cock. I also like that black men are often more comfortable in group sex settings. I like that they have game. The black men I have had sex with have all had a lot of stamina, too. And I like that. I also like the contrast of their black skin to my white skin. The black men I have had sex with have all also been very forward about their wants and desires. I also think that, aesthetically, black cocks are more pleasing. I think that the taboo aspect makes it more exciting, as well.

Because I have a preference for larger, thicker cocks, I have found that black men are more consistently what I want, sexually. I have never had a black man ask me if I came or had a good time. They already knew. And I have orgasmed with every black man I have ever had sex with. I can't say that about the white men I have had sex with. The black men I have had sex with have all been able to recover and get hard again shortly after they came. And they were/can do me several times in a night. I like that as well.

All in all, the biggest reason I love sex with black men is because it has been with black men that I have had the best sexual experiences.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Because if you go black you never go back. LOL

I've done it with a bbc before. But it is not like the one on the pic that you shared

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Why, have you had smaller or bigger? lol

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a bit smaller than the pic that was posted

I want to try it, but I'm afraid of the saying: "Once you go black, you would never comeback" might happen to me

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's just a saying girl.

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It might just be a saying, but I can attest that once you've had sex with a very masculine, big cocked, black man, you will want to have it again and again.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove see, take it from someone who has been with a black man before

My ex have that kind of cock, it feels great but you need to hydrate because it would hurt if its not that wet.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Husbandisacuck that's true, what lube do you use?

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround yes was actually nevous at first. I didn't it can expand like that. LOL

• kgint5521
      kgint5521 commented
      Editing a comment
      If its not wet he is not doing things right..

wow! girls, you seem to be excited

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to show your goods as well?

@ sexyme1
    This is the last BBC lover I was with. And I consider him to be average sized, for a black man.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      You're making me imagine that it is like a can of Pringles when it comes to its girth

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      That's very close to how thick he was.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it looks average.

Not sure if I'm able have that cock inside of me

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you not able to?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Because it looks enormous to me and I haven't had any experience with one.

• Husbandisacuck
      Husbandisacuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Erect he is 12" long and 7 1/8" around

Once you go black, you never go back

Comment

yeah my second boyfriend was black and boy are the stereotypes true

Comment

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you have problems walking properly after the two of you have done it?

I also prefer big black cock but not every time. I don't want my pussy to be flappy so I take a break from it sometimes. It's like being penetrated by a giant. lol

Comment

• ablasta
        ablasta commented
        Editing a comment
        You're making it sound like that you get your BBC fix during the holidays and your birthday

• Husbandisacuck
        Husbandisacuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no. Much more often than that!

• ablasta
        ablasta commented
        Editing a comment
        I know that you get it more often. Just mentioned the holidays and your birthday since you talked about wearing high heels during a special occasion

Did you marry a white guy? Just so you know girls .. if you want something that big in you maybe you have sex to feel pain and not pleasure? Or the pain is your pleasure.. whatever the reason if you girls like it go get it.. i like pussy that is pretty and in shape, not flaps all over the place and been wore out..

Comment

So the question remains: why do white guys ask women if they had came or have they enjoy it? I'm not tryna be racial here, with black men, they just give you a little smile after sex. It's like they know we had a great time.

Comment

I was about to experience BBC but I didn't go for it because I got scared. We just end up petting.

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Scared of what?

• inertia
            inertia commented
            Editing a comment
            That I might end up having a new hole and if I can handle his monster of a cock
        Working...
        X