Compatibility And Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility And Attraction

What if you met someone and they were all you wanted in another person. You got along well, had many of the same interests, they were your dream date or relationship partner, but . . . you aren't attracted to them, physically. For a long term relationship, what's more important to you, physical (sexual) attraction, or compatibility?

Essentially, what I'm asking is . . . would you marry someone that you are NOT physically (sexually) attracted to?

Comment

I find it hard for me to answer your question, I'm like caught in between. I think it's a no for me because when you are not attracted to a person you don't love him or her at all.

Comment

I'll choose compatibility than no attraction at all.

Comment

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          Does that mean that you wouldn't mind if the sex is always bad?

• BugAlive
          BugAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          Would sex be bad if you guys are compatible?

compatibility goes longer than any handsome face, I date someone for their personality not their looks

Comment

I think sex would be so boring without sexual attraction. Sex should give both parties pleasure and satisfaction.

Comment

I think sex would be so boring without sexual attraction. Sex should give both parties pleasure and satisfaction.

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
              Husbandisacuck commented
              Editing a comment
              I completely agree

• yumyum
              yumyum commented
              Editing a comment
              It's actually better to have a sexual attraction and compatibility.

I can't move forward without attraction I feel like I have married a robot for that reason. With compatibility it can go a long way and can progress into something.

Comment

yes i would marry someone i'm not attracted to physically, looks are so overrated anyway

Comment

Not even slightly phsically attracted to?

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
                  J3nnyTalia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Husbandisacuck if that's the case, then you might consider it as a forced marriage already

• sexyme1
                  sexyme1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like the complete opposite of what you want?

• Husbandisacuck
                  Husbandisacuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See, there are many people who are in sexless marriages. And many people cohabit well together. A woman or man may marry someone that they are compatible with, meaning that they have common values and life goals, a high level of comfort with each other, shared experiences and the ability to have fun with each other.

The other person may not be what the other always wanted in a mate, (Tall dark and handsome . . . Skinny, blonde, big breasts) but the two will marry because there is enough common interests, and they cohabit well and are otherwise compatible.

This is not a forced marriage. And many marriages are like this. Outsiders often wonder if the people in these couples settled with what they were able to get, rather than what they really wanted. Yet, many couples will admit that although there is no physical (sexual) attraction, the relationship is still workable and good.

Many of these couples have sex regularly. Although the sex they have, or get, isn't the sex they want, these couples find ways to make it work. Many become swingers. Others form cuckold relationships. And some are platonic marriages. No matter the type of relationship, these couples are able to love each other, even though they are not physically (sexually) attracted to one another.
                  Last edited by Husbandisacuck; 08-13-2018, 11:41 AM.

There should be at least some physical attraction with the other person. Since what we're after here is more than just companionship

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
                  Husbandisacuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "Should" is the optimum word here.

• halfSlut23
                  halfSlut23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, you are right about that one. Should have put double quotes on the word Should lol

Not really sure if we're capable of that sort of thing since it is inherit for us to be with someone who we're attracted to

Comment

I would choose compatibility than zero attraction.

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
                    Husbandisacuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If there is no attraction, but there is compatibility, would you still marry this person?

• sexyme1
                    sexyme1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Depends on how long his dick is. lol

• Husbandisacuck
                    Husbandisacuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    At least you're honest.

Originally posted by XperiencedVirgin View Post
                  Not really sure if we're capable of that sort of thing since it is inherit for us to be with someone who we're attracted to
                  How is it "inherit" for anyone to be with someone they are attracted to?

Comment

I think most people get attracted before they get compatible with each other. These two are always together isn't it?

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
                      Husbandisacuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Attraction is, explicitly speaking, when you are sexually turned on by them. Compatibility is how well you get along with somebody based on countless personality variables. So, you can be totally compatible with someone and not be attracted to them, and you can be attracted to someone and not at all be compatible with them.

• merrygoround
                      merrygoround commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well said. But it always depends on what you both want.

• Husbandisacuck
                      Husbandisacuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can want to be attracted to someone that is attracted to you, but if you aren't attracted, you won't be. Agree?
                  Working...
                  X