Any T× Or Down South Ladies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any T× Or Down South Ladies...

Hell, it really doesn't matter to much where you are from, haha..

I just got home from work and I'm looking for a fine little female to get to know on a very personal basis. Let me know your pleasure and I shall do my best to fulfill. I am known to fulfill pleasures on a higher level. Someone that wants to talk, chat, video chat, trade pics, trade videos, pretty much communicate and have a nice night. I'm easy laid-back going guy, very easy to get along with and I have a great sense of humor. I love to make a girl laugh,I love to make them smile, make the oooh,make them aaaahhh, make them shiver and giggle, and I love to see that pretty little ass wiggle. (Also I'm an amateur poet, LOL. 😉😅)

So if that sounds like something that you would enjoy, go ahead and hit me up I will be here.My Gmail is on my profile. Okay until then, take care, and everyone love everyone. ✌️

Maybe I am the woman that you are looking for. I am almost open minded to anything and willing to try new things.

Comment

You seem like a nice and sweet guy. I hope you find the one that you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by BabeLady View Post
        Maybe I am the woman that you are looking for. I am almost open minded to anything and willing to try new things.
        Sounds like a plan to me. Brilliant idea! Maybe the best ideal since girls started shaving their tangs!

I ♥️🍑s( like a lot, my favorite oatmeal is peaches and cream, I have adopted the peach as a symbol for my family crest. I love peaches so much I have a cat named "peachfuzz" instead of "cool" I say "peachy keen.!" . 😉😉😃

Alright then I'll quit being a dork and get back to cutting my loops. That's what I have to look forward to tonight, cutting loops for my show tomorrow night.

Alrighty then, I hope to hear from you. The easiest way is my Gmail that is on my profile.

So, as the great Forrest Gump once said, "that's all I have to say about that" ✌️❤️&🍑's

Comment

• HugKenji
          HugKenji commented
          Editing a comment
          What area are you from. I am a bit interested in you since I find you so nice.

• Kinkytime
          Kinkytime commented
          Editing a comment
          Choose me instead. Lol

• BabeLady
          BabeLady commented
          Editing a comment
          What show is that? Are you a comedian or something?

Why aren't you interested to have conversations here?

Comment

Any woman want to chat

Comment

• Cupcakeri
            Cupcakeri commented
            Editing a comment
            I would love to chat with you honey

Originally posted by ablasta View Post
          Why aren't you interested to have conversations here?
          I have no problem with that whatsoever. I just forgot to mention that. I'm very versatile... in many ways, you name it, I do my best to apply my knowledge, expertise and versatility at it...😝😏😃

I've not been able to log on for 3 days, because work has been calling. There's only one thing that I love more than peaches and that's money. I collect it, 😍 I've got to have it, and I've got to get it. I'll work 16 to 18 hours for 12 days in a row sometimes. But after that I'm off for a week. And the paychecks are nice. 😁🤘🎉💃

Thanks to all the beautiful girls that replied. That's awesome to see. As I said easiest way to get all to me right now is through my emai I that is listed on my profile. Or shoot me a private message on here. If I can figure that out. I've been working with it. Until then, I always like to leave with a quote and tonight I'm going to quoute the great Arnold Schwarzenegge... For now,
          hasta la vista... baby
          However,
          I'll be back.
          ✌️❤️ 🍑's

-J.V.

Comment

Working...
          X