Any T× Or Down South Ladies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any T× Or Down South Ladies...

in here? Looking for a cool girl to chat with, talk with, video call, trade pics train videos whatever your pleasure let me know and I will go as far as I can to make sure that you will enjoy that pleasure again and again.

That's sound fun! You can hit me up you want.

Comment

Am I cool enough for you? I hope so.

Comment

You're damn right you're cool enough! You're like way coolers in cool enough. You're so cool that you're like a polar bear.!

Comment

• LoveShove
          LoveShove commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you talking to BabeLady?

• BabeLady
          BabeLady commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know if I'll take that as a compliment. Lol

You're damn right you're cool enough! You're like way coolers in cool enough. You're so cool that you're like a polar bear.!

Comment

• halfSlut23
          halfSlut23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol! Trying to be funny?

Originally posted by yumyum View Post
        That's sound fun! You can hit me up you want.
        I shall do that. 😛😎

Comment

How about me? Do you find me attractive?

Comment

• Acman2974
            Acman2974 commented
            Editing a comment
            I find you delicious

Am I your type of girl. I sure hope so because I really want to get to know you better.

Comment

Hey looking good!

Comment

Have you already found a girl here to hook up?

Comment

What part of the country are you from?

Comment

• Yummykorn
                  Yummykorn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's from Texas honey. Guess that you didn't know that the abbreviation of Texas is Tx

• HoneyHoney72
                  HoneyHoney72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yummykorn Maybe she was really excited to comment after seeing his pic.

• Yummykorn
                  Yummykorn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess the TX there became invisible to her. Lol

Originally posted by ablasta View Post
                Have you already found a girl here to hook up?
                Actually I have just been working so damn much the past 4 days I have not had a chance to log on very much. And working from 11PM till whenever the job is done makes it a little bit harder. Sometimes I do not get home till 8 a.m.

No... I've not found anyone yet. I am having a hard time figuring out how to get a direct message to someone. I'm still down to get to know someone. I like to be able to visualize that person. Kind of like say ....get a good grip of what I'm dealing with. Now.. I am more than willing to send some pics to anyone to prove what I'm all about. No shame in my game. ×l ×l 🍆...😉😉😁

When you do the type of work I do. You kind of learn to loosen up and not be so uptight about things. Its skin. It's your body. Everyone has one.

As a matter of fact, I will do personalized material, whatever you decide that to be...🤔... For anyone out there that may be interested. I would love to try to do something tonight if possible. If I can get that done that would be absolutely the greatest thing ever! I would like to think every single one of you sweet ladies for replying to this. You are awesome! I wish every single one of you the best, and I hope that everyday is the greatest day of your lives.🤘😎🤘

I'm going to leave a tab open, give it a pin, maybe someone would like to get together and trade some skin. (I told y'all my poetry game was killer!) 😃😃

Okay peace out, I want to hear from someone. Until then, everyone love everyone. 👋👋

Comment

• morelove
                  morelove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What kind of work do you do that you seem busy all the time?

• BabeLady
                  BabeLady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  4 years is long enough.

I work in the how would I say🤔 adult entertainment/modeling/dancing/entertaining industry...pretty much I work at a strip club.

However it is a high-class place. It's not some sleazy place. It's very professional as a matter of fact. The type of people to come there, let's say... have money and are not scared to spend it. I've met lots of athletes rappers, TV personalities etc.

The person that I met that I thought was the coolest thing was that guy that played Elliot in the movie ET. ( Henry Jackson Thomas Jr) I freaking loved that movie when I was a kid. He (Elliot) gave my homegirl a $600 tip for a lap dance. I usually work from about 9 p.m. till about 8 a.m. sometimes noon the next day. My responsibilities are expansive..
                Last edited by MrFUkStik; 11-28-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X