Threesome Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threesome Proposal

If a couple that you know suddenly asks you if you want to have a threesome with them, are you going to take the offer or not?
    Yes at least I get to remove being in a threesome in my bucket list
    38.71%
    No. I don't want to ruin our friendship
    35.48%
    Let me think about it first
    25.81%

I won't do it because the guy might end up breaking with my friend when he finds out that I'm way better than her in bed lol

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      That is only applicable to men who have a shallow feeling of love towards their partners.

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy has been fancying her for quite sometime and he enjoyed fucking her more than his current girlfriend? BabyUni

And I hope that would be the first of many threesomes that we would be having

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone wants a foursome?

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 Add me up so that it will be a fivesome if that term exists. LOL

Don't want to cross that line. And besides their friendship is more important for me than having sex with the both of them

Comment

I will give it some thoughts first, I never tried threesome before so I am a bit hesitant about it but who knows, I might enjoy it.

Comment

• PussySlay
        PussySlay commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I suggest you to try it to see if you will like it.

I will surely agree, it is one of my fantasies so if I get a chance to fulfill it, that will be nice.

Comment

At least we know each others quirks already so it would be less awkward for the three of us

Comment

Would think about it first but it's still a dream of mine to have a 3some

Comment

• morelove
            morelove commented
            Editing a comment
            If it is your dream, why are will you think about it first? Just grab the opportunity if ever.

Why not? I have been into threesome before and it was awesome I would surely give it a go if I have the chance.

Comment

It depends, if it's a lesbian couple, I will not give it a thought and agree.

Comment

I already had a threesome with my friends and nothing changed between the three of us. We became more close to each other.

Comment

For me, it depends, if it is an MMF, I will probably decline it.

Comment

Of course, I will accept, if the girl is hot then it is my opportunity to have a taste of her.

Comment

Not willing to cross that line when it comes to my friends

Comment

That's something that I'm not willing to try with any of my friends

Comment

Working...
                      X