Happily in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happily in love

This happened to my cousin, she happens to be in a dating app and accidentally matched with her guy friend. We laughed about it and said that it was all just a joke. Soon after, their friendship bloomed into something more. They've been seriously dating for months now and I can see that they're happy for each other. What's your not-so-accidental love story?

Are you sure that they accidentally end up matching with each other? Considering that they're friends, the guy could have easily entered the things that your cousin is into to increase his odd of matching with her

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny do you think that he would end up there if he went to old fashioned route of telling her that he has romantic feeling for her?

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that it was accidental. First, they already knew each other before they were matched. The guy already had an advantage over other guys.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      The friendship has contribution with it. They already knew each other prior to meeting at the dating app.

Been with a guy before who was annoying when I first met him. Once I was able to get to know him better, I started to know where he's coming from and why he was like that. A few months after, he asked me out and we dated for a couple of months

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't mind me asking, what's the reason why you broke up with him?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      He was annoying because of his background. Do you find it amazing that our background could make or break us as a person?

How can it be that a friend would turn into something romantic? My friends only see me as their sister from another mother lol

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I got bro-zoned by a couple of guy friends right there when they knew I was kinda flirty with them lol

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that any of them don't have secret romantic feelings towards you?

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      A friendship turned into a romantic one happens but rarely. How many times have you seen someone who had a similar case?

Are people using those dating apps successful in finding their mates?

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it is still a hit or miss thing when it comes to dating apps just like in real life lol

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments Hmm, you gave me an idea to try those dating apps in meeting new people.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      XperiencedVirgin Oh, I love hookups. I will then try those dating apps, then.

What is the name of that dating app? I guess that I need to try now. I might see on the app one of the friends, too. Who knows, I would have a story like her.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are few dating apps out there. I suggest that you download them all, create an account on each app, then use it. Before you know it, you would have men all over you.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with the suggestion of bubblebutt6969. That would be the wisest move to experience those dating apps.

How small is the world that of all the men who are using that dating app, the friend was matched?

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Matched? But you would have to select the person that you like to have, right? I do not think that there is an auto match.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      If their set location is ON, then they would be matched since they live nearby.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the app only have a few members who are from their area that's why he was easily matched with her cousin
      Last edited by BigDaddy69; 09-03-2019, 09:39 AM.

If I like my friend, I would tell her right away. I don't want to wait and see her on datings apps, right there, I knew that I already missed my chance.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Then why would you settle as friends with her in the first place if you knew that one day you would be falling for her?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if she doesn't like you?

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you're willing to take the risk of being placed in the friend zone early
Working...
X