Hookup in AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup in AZ

Are there any hot men near Chandler? I feel like I am now ready to mingle. I like young and hot men only. If you feel that you are the one, then you could contact me.

With your high requirements, I think that you would not have so much luck in finding those kinds of men here. But if you are into a bit older men then there would be many members here. Anyhow, good luck with your search.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      If she sets her standards lower, then I believe that men would begin to hit on her. From what I understand, if you set you standards so high then there would only few men who would be able to meet those.

What kinds of fun are you looking for? How about the age range?

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh you obviously know what kind of fun most people look for here. Don't be that naive!
      Again with the age range, does it really matter? How about start asking if he or she is great in bed.
      That, I would entertain.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan Hello, age is important. For sure, I would not want a 70 year old man fucking me. That would be a big no for me.

Hey, welcome to the forum. I hope that you would have a good stay here. How about updating your profile photo?

Comment

What if they are still hot but not that young anymore, would you still entertain them? We know that there are still hot men even though they are not that young anymore. Up to what age is your preference?

Comment

• BigDaddy69
        BigDaddy69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Would you be having the same preferences as hers? I sometimes do not believe that some girls do meet the preferences they want, if they're already in bed would preferences still matter?

Hot and young men only? Oh, c'mon! You're missing out on the fun here if you won't give me a chance, baby!

Comment

• VanVan01
        VanVan01 commented
        Editing a comment
        How old are you exactly that you think that you don't consider yourself as a young man?

• virgingirl
        virgingirl commented
        Editing a comment
        VanVan01 I'm guessing that you think that he's hot that's why you're just questioning his age?

How young or old are you exactly that you prefer someone who's young?

Comment

Working...
      X