YOU again?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU again?!

You woke up from a black-out from last night's event, you only remembered going to the club with friends, drinking way too much, and flirting with this one person. Now, you rolled in bed and saw that this person you've slept with looked familiar. Then it came to your senses that this guy once hooked up with you and now he ended up in bed with you again. Would it be a "hook up heaven" for you or would you just scram out of the door and forget about this whole situation?
    Last edited by TastyLove; 01-30-2020, 12:03 PM.

Damn, I had too much I think? This is NOT hookup heaven for me, plus the hangover, but what am I doing with this guy again? Was I that too desperate to be looking for a hookup and ended up with him? I hope he doesn't remember this as well.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, if this man is unattractive then it would certainly not be hookup heaven for you. Well, next time I suggest that you should drink moderately or look out for your drinks, he could have put love potion in it too.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem maybe you're too drunk to realize that this guy was one of your hookup rejects. Did he appear to be handsome to your sight last night? Lol, next time you should contact one of your hottest hookups so you'll end up having hookup heaven with them.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      If you had remembered it, then there is a high chance that he could remember what happened. I think that it is common for young people to get drunk, then have hookups, then claim that it happened simply because they were drunk.

If that man is hot then it is definitely hookup heaven. But wait, how and why did we both end up in here? Did I contacted him or was he at the same club as I was last night? Ah, the headache! This is why I shouldn't have way too much drink.

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, you had way too much and you should be aware of how much you've been drinking next time. Also, maybe you two have been at the same bar or club that night and it's obviously NOT a coincidence that you two planned to hookup for that night.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Waking up next to a hot man? Oh, and I remember this guy, yes, he is one of the best hookups I ever had! Definitely hookup heaven for me and it's obvious that I might be staying there for a little while 'til he wakes up.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      You won't be able to contact him first or maybe it was a coincidence that he saw you last night, then he made a bold move to get with you that night. Right?

Uhm, I think hookups should only be done once but how did this man get so lucky to be hooking up with me again? I don't think that this was an accident but he is intentionally putting something on my drinks just so I could end up getting laid with him for the night. When is he going to leave me alone?

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you wanted it too and you just couldn't admit it or just couldn't accept it that you kinda like this guy too. Don't put much blame on him if you're in denial that you like him as much as he likes you, lol!

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Your friends didn't stop this man because he says that he was your boyfriend and you're going to be in good hands with him by the end of the night. So yeah, he gained your friends trust so why is there a sudden regret of hooking up to this nice guy?

I think if this man is absolutely hot then I guess I could have caught him using my charms again but too bad I missed how great our sex was last night. Perhaps, we can do it again now?

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to do that. I hope next time he will surprise me too. PieFlavor

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Do you not agree on it? it good to have sex you know. BabyBabu

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, but I still want you to have a good sex with him,lol SmgSpuffy

TastyLove, meh. I don't care if this person that I am with right now is the same person that I've hooked up with a long time ago. She might be more surprised to see my face again but I think that it would be nice that if she wakes up, we get to have coffee together and perhaps catch up with each other, lol.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that she would have some time to have coffee and catch things up with you? As soon as she wakes up she will grab her things and zoom out and you will never see her again, LOL!

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would she be surprised anyway? Is it that you are the one who's drunk and can't remember a thing? This woman chose to have you all night, so it means that this woman really likes you.

Since it is posted here on "Hookup Heaven" category then I guess this man is one of the best hookups that I've had so far and now he's here laying beside me. I'll probably go to sleep and just hope that I'd still wake up next to him.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Go back to sleep? Weak move, sis! If that were me, then maybe I should start giving him head till he wakes up and wants to fuck me so bad.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Hookup heaven indeed. This man has a huge cock that will surely bring you to heaven, lol. If that were me then I just wish that we can do it all over again, I mean the sex part.

It is not hookup heaven if I woke up to a strange man laying beside me while I have hangover trying to figure out how the hell did I end up there and what the hell just happened last night.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you've never had a drunken hookup in which you enjoyed it

I will simply get my things and slowly walk away. Yes, I will get shit straight once I've reached home. I wouldn't want to spend some time there with that man that I can't even remember his damn name.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you should go home and get some rest. You can have all the time to clear your mind and try to remember what had happen last night. You wouldn't even remember how you ended up there with someone you just met at the club.

I will try to recall what exactly happened and try to figure out if I enjoyed it or not. If the hookup was a good one, I might consider to make him a fuck buddy

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you're going to sneak out of his place if it's a bad hookup?

I think that your first encounter with him was a good one that's why when drunk you saw him again, you ended up sleeping with him since you know that you're going to have a good time with him

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you done something similar before that's why you're telling her this?

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you already did this.

I think that she should have known before hand whether the sex was good or not considering that they've already hooked up before

Comment

Well for me who believes in fate and destiny it would be a hook up in heaven
      but of course, most the people would just scram and leave because most people
      who have one night stands are afraid it would turn into a commitment

Comment

Originally posted by Live2Hunt View Post
        I think that she should have known before hand whether the sex was good or not considering that they've already hooked up before
        He's right about that one. I don't think that you would end up hooking up with him again if you didn't enjoyed it. Unless the two of you were the only ones left at the bar when it closed

Comment

Did you meet that man on the same bar that you had seen him on the first time that you had a hookup? What was the chance that the two of you had seen each other again on that same bar and had a hookup again the second time around?

Comment

Working...
          X