Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XperiencedVirgin
    replied
    You might be moaning so loud in the backyard and the dog couldn't take it anymore so he had to interrupt you guys, lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Kinkytime
    commented on 's reply
    I bet that the mood is already ruined, having to run off and hide from all the neighbors, lol.

• J3nnyTalia
    replied
    Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
    I had a short trip to my granny's house one summer and she got this really big dog. The neighbor was just too hot too resist and one night we made out at the backyard.
    Then this dog suddenly jumps over us. Hell broke loose grandma woke up and the entire neighborhood. lol from that day on me and that dog became enemies. What a jealous dog he is.
    Is your neighbor that hot and irresistible?

Leave a comment:

• 1xz9
    commented on 's reply
    If you don't mind, would you like to share the reason why you're interest in how they escape?

• yumyum
    commented on 's reply
    imhornyimhorny kinda wondering about what their topic is, LOL.

• imhornyimhorny
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe they only meet at the backyard for a talk and then got horny all of a sudden so they just do it right there and then, lmao. yumyum

• bubblebutt6969
    commented on 's reply
    halfSlut23 I am glad you appreciate my humor, hahaha

• halfSlut23
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO, you are have a point in she should be bringing some treats.

• uninvoked
    commented on 's reply
    You have a point lol, but sometimes you know, it sure crosses our mind what happened after that, hahaha.

• uninvoked
    commented on 's reply
    morelove well I guess we wouldn't know for sure, hahaha

• bubblebutt6969
    replied
    You should have make friends with the dog first so that he will become your accomplice later on, LOL. The dog wouldn't come barking and only if you bring some treats that time, it would have solve the problem easily, hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Kinkytime
    commented on 's reply
    yumyum we will never know, hahha

• fistingfatties
    commented on 's reply
    Neither both sides. I don't really care about how they escaped or if they continue with it. She's just sharing her experience on how they were interrupted with the dog so I'm contented with it.

• inertia
    commented on 's reply
    I don't even wanna know anymore though it would be nice is she'll update us about what happened after that hahaha.

• uninvoked
    commented on 's reply
    How about you? Which side of the comments are you on? LOL
Working...
X