Who should I hook up with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should I hook up with?

okay fun poll time! i'm currently courting these two dudes and I don't like having too much on my plate at once so I need to pick ONE to get nasty with. who do u think it should be? WHO WILL BE VOTED OFF THE ISLAND LOL. First is a guy who works in my building. Not in my company or anything, but we see eachother in the lobby and elevators sometimes. He is delicious to look at but he honestly seems a little dull. Like this would mostly be using his body. And his body is FINE. maybe he's super fascinating in person but just from what i've caught glimpses of he seems like your typical 9 to 5er. Next is a friend of a friend! A lil risky because he used to date another friend of mine but we past that and its all fine for me to move forward. Only ting is this guy is a lot older. He's not near my age like the other guy. BUT, I've known him for way longer and we've floated in the same circles. Half worried it could potentially mess up the circle dynamic tho! So who would you go with?

honestly i'd go for the office guy. i tend to avoid anything within my circle of friends, even if he is on the outside. also it can get messy if ur really only meaning to hook up, ya know? office guy sounds like u could get nasty once or twice and then cut him loose and u wuld never have to wrorry about seeing him again. easy to avoid someone u dont already kno!

Comment

Office guy, for sure. That's the easiest of the two, especially for a hookup. Always take the easiest, less messy route for a hookup!

Comment

I dunno this friend of a friend sounds kind of sexy. And I like older men! They're generally a lot more fun in bed---more experienced too. But yeah, there is a risk of making it awkward in the future.

Comment

Y'all are talking a lot of sense and I apreciate it, thank u! Think i'm gonna go after that tall drink of water in my office building! no fear there in case i wanna cut ties quick, which is generally what i like to do anyway, lol

Comment

Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Bahahah, of course. I'll have all the juicy deets.

Comment

• HoneyConey
                HoneyConey commented
                Editing a comment
                So where's the juicy deets that you're planning to tell us? LMAO

• XperiencedVirgin
                XperiencedVirgin commented
                Editing a comment
                It looks like she's still trying to get them. lol

both don't sound good at all one you with with got to see him 5 days a week the other your is gonna be butt hurr
              listo

Comment

• Informerem
                Informerem commented
                Editing a comment
                If you're to choose between the two. Who would you pick?

• leonbronsomGM
                leonbronsomGM commented
                Editing a comment
                probably the first one

If I were you do it with the guy who works in the same building since it would be less of a problem in the long run

Comment

I'm sorry to sound to intrusive, but why would you like to be with a guy who dated a friend of yours?

Comment

• halfSlut23
                  halfSlut23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, there is some sort of unspoken rule that you shouldn't date the ex of your friend

• fistingfatties
                  fistingfatties commented
                  Editing a comment
                  guys have that in their bro code or something.

Originally posted by PussySlay View Post
                If I were you do it with the guy who works in the same building since it would be less of a problem in the long run
                I agree with her. It also means that you can have quickies while at work since the two of you are in the same building already

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
                  bubblebutt6969 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is this something that you've done before?

• hardandrough
                  hardandrough commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes, but i dont recommend doin it

• PussySlay
                  PussySlay commented
                  Editing a comment
                  same building huh, Im thinking about not involving work.

I agree with the answers of the last three ladies. It would be much better if you just go with the first guy

Comment

I'm ready............

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
                    ManlyBeardMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ready to destroy a girls pussy with your cock?

If given a chance to choose, I'll go with the first one because there's no hassle.

Comment

Working...
                  X