I'm done guys. Totally done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done guys. Totally done.

I think I'm done with the hookup scene for good guys. I say it to my friends every time something gross happens but I am putting it here as a manifesto or whatever: I AM DONE. D O N E. Did I mention done? I'm so effing tired of guys thinking that because I want no strings attached or nothing serious that they can treat me like shit. Just because I don't want a relationshp doesn't meant you can treat me like trash. I've been lied to, talked down to, ghosted, gaslight. Pretty much everything you can think of. Not saying this applies to all guys and I've deffo met some cool guys here but in general: guys! get your shit together! All women (and people really) deserve respect, whether you are planning on marrying them or just want to bang them. Most recently I got ghosted YET AGAIN by a dude. And I told him up front like when you aren't feeling it anymore just tell me. And he told me he would, nodded his head like he understood and everything. Dunno why expected more because what did he do? Fuckin' ghosted me. Of course he did. This is why I'm done! /manifesto

I can see why you wanan call it quits but also don't! As my mum always says, and I always roll my eyes, there are so many fish in the sea! These guys are all just eels. I've been pretty lucky, I get a mix of good ones and bad when it comes to hooking up. But you are right, there is this general feeling that because it's casual that means they can be rude. BUT. THAT. IS. NOT. WHAT. IT. IS. SUPPOSED. TO. MEAN.

Comment

That suxxxxxx. I say maybe it's time to take a break. Spend some real quality time with yourself. Get your nails done or splurge on a shopping trip! Taking a break will help soothe everything and make it feel less awful. Not that it isn't awful, of course. But you shouldn't quit forever!

Comment

I've been in this exact same position and it is rough. I have met a few gems out there, guys who truly get it, who know how to treat a HUMAN BEING, not a hookup, but for as many good ones as there are out there you will find just as many bad. That's the real key too: this isn't about how you treat a random hookup or booty call. This is about how you treat a fellow human being. Guys thinking they can treat us like trash because we aren't they're girlfriends. Not cool!

Comment

Damn sassy. I can see why you want to QUIT. That is no way to treat a lady, no matter what kind of situation you have set up with them. I always remember what my MOTHER taught me: treat others how you want to be treated. Keeping this in mind has been good throughout my life. It seems like it would serve a lot of others out there as well. Hope you make it through. PEACE

Comment

Thanks all! I was mostly venting because I needed to get it all out for once. But also looking back and reading over all of your words, I think I should take a serious break. It is time for me to do me! First up: spa visit!

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
              BeautifulCupful commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like everything is going well for you since you never ranted/vented again

• PussySlay
              PussySlay commented
              Editing a comment
              BeautifulCupful it sure looks like it

• BeautifulCupful
              BeautifulCupful commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm happy for her.

if you let them they'll keep doing it
            listo

Comment

• ablasta
              ablasta commented
              Editing a comment
              He is right, you should set some boundaries.

Originally posted by sassy_lassy View Post
            I think I'm done with the hookup scene for good guys. I say it to my friends every time something gross happens but I am putting it here as a manifesto or whatever: I AM DONE. D O N E. Did I mention done? I'm so effing tired of guys thinking that because I want no strings attached or nothing serious that they can treat me like shit. Just because I don't want a relationshp doesn't meant you can treat me like trash. I've been lied to, talked down to, ghosted, gaslight. Pretty much everything you can think of. Not saying this applies to all guys and I've deffo met some cool guys here but in general: guys! get your shit together! All women (and people really) deserve respect, whether you are planning on marrying them or just want to bang them. Most recently I got ghosted YET AGAIN by a dude. And I told him up front like when you aren't feeling it anymore just tell me. And he told me he would, nodded his head like he understood and everything. Dunno why expected more because what did he do? Fuckin' ghosted me. Of course he did. This is why I'm done! /manifesto
            Leon is correct YOU allow it ..... i've had a crazy life .... i don't believe i've ever really been with 1 person my entire life .... fuck i just had two women living with me just last month ..... thank god thats all over with ... & back on my own .. calmed my own house back as well .... i've met 100's of women like yourself .... if you call my bluff i'll show you a 1000 videos right now ..... & i am in every single one of them .... but never ever did i acting like i owned anyone & it gets fucking really annoying after awhile hey Rick i borrow this car or that car or this or that ........ i told them all i am NOT a god ... nor is my house(s) properties prisons ..... & hilter is dead .... personal joke to myself .... being a jew kike ........ if you surround yourself with a bunch of assholes ... then be prepared to be treated like one ... i don't give a fuck who it is or how much money they have .... i've met a lot of cock suckers that have money & they think they're all that & a bag of chips ...... i love humiliating people like that ... with the stupid materialistic shit ..... because they never ever expect someone like myself worth about a billion times more then them ...... & i don't say shit ...... people who remind you over & over about this & that ... i remind them what good is all your fancy shit when your dead or locked up in a 5x8 jail cell & no i am NOT a COP ....... much worse ...... lol ...;x ......... nothing is wrong with dressing up looking nice & having nice things ... as long as YOU earned them .... other wise you'll never truly understand the value of the dollar bill ...... listen to what i am trying to say ..... i am not a fancy watch ... a stupid car .well i love driving fast it reminds me of a roller coaster at magic mountain .... anyways ... i am not any of this shit ..... & yeah fuck yeah i worked my god damn ass off & the ONLY reason why i am not working or volunteering right this second is because i have to get repaired back in california at ucla .... i have three of those hernia mesh recalled counterfeit painful mother fuckers inside me ... 10x14 inch 3x6 inch & that perfix plug/plate or whatever they wana call it with offset sizes ... this shit was installed thank god right after i got after the army & before i became your eye in the sky ,, yeah im pretty sure my car is really hard to miss its plate says USAF on it .... & its a custom pile of shit m3 thats always in the shop ....... so to make a long story short i'll be 400 million dollars richer after i sue the fuck out of them all ...... bastards put counterfeit parts in me way back in 2006 ........ trust me money doesn't change me .. & no mom & dad have never helped me out with cash , ok i borrowed 4k from my mom before i sold my software & became bruce wayne lol ....... i am a weird mother fucker i like being by myself .. but not all the time .. no person does its not healthy for the brain or body .... & a body in motion stays in motion i am not a lazy person ..... deep down inside i would die for any of you any day .. because you probably have kids or a family who loves or whatever .... i don't have kids never married & holly shit family time is crazy itself .. it's always WWIII instead of bring food ... you bring your own weapons . LOL thats a joke but fuck it seems that way ...... it's real simple stop hanging around assholes like LEON said & myself & who ever said it .....or says it ....... because its true ..... the yelling the screaming .. people who throw shit & or just general be a asshole stay away from them .. misery loves company ....... i honesty enjoy being kind to others ... my weakness is human life ... i have dedicated my whole life to this great country we live in .... everything i do is classified my ex whatever she was for 13 years had no idea who the fuck i was i couldn't tell her ... & those secrets will die with me , for your own safety .. it would cause huge panics & everyone would go nutz if you knew 2% of what i know ..... & thats another reason i distance myself from others i have to ... the first time i did acid i was 9 years old ... first time i was laid was by the brother right above me girlfriend oh geez .. thats not normal & nothing about my childhood was normal it was fucking sick !!! so you hang around assholes & sick people ... you did it to yourself .. because you can tell them to fuck off anytime & leave anytime you wish .... unless you tell me differently .. i hope nobody is keeping/forcing you to do things .. thats bullshit if thats whats going on ......

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
              HoneyHoney72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like you really went all out on this one

• RickW81
              RickW81 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know the truth isn't what you wanted to hear .... are you mocking me ? or being real with me i can't tell .....

What were you expecting? That he would tell you face to face that it's not working out and that he found somebody better than you?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
              bubblebutt6969 commented
              Editing a comment
              Feeling extra bitchy today? lmao

• XperiencedVirgin
              XperiencedVirgin commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, she's a bit more fierce than the usual

• hardandrough
              hardandrough commented
              Editing a comment