No announcement yet.

You guys like rimming ​​​​​​​?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I don't really like licking someone else butt hole.

Comment

I've tried rimming twice with my ex, it was okay if your sex drive is really high and you're really horny. But, I don't recommend this to people who are not adventurous when it comes to sex.

Comment

Are you planning to do it to someone then?

Comment

Knowing that shit is coming out from that hole, there's no way I would do that.

Comment

I have.. hi I'm new on here. But I've done both I've ate my wife's ass out an she licked mine I have no problem doing it to her but was weird her doing it to me.

Comment

I've done it an recieved it from my wife I like to do it but its weird for her doing it to me

Comment

I love eating my girls ass out I dont like it when she does it to me tho

Comment

I dont like it when my girl does it to me but I love eating her out from the back

Comment

I luv doing it to my wife but dont like her doing it to me.

Comment

• Hrdkracker
                      Hrdkracker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Brother just remember everybody s h i t stinks stay away from the Brown Eyes Guy that would be like eating at Chipotle you might not get something this time but you eat there enough you will get sick.

Look just cause GOD put the shithouse beside the dairy queen doesnt mean you have to eat there too. I see jt like chipolta you eat there enough times and you will get sick.

Comment

Do you have any plans on rimming someone?

Comment

Nah, rimming is not just for me. Watching it looks painful already.

Comment

Working...
                        X