Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you gone all the way inside the movie house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you gone all the way inside the movie house?

What's the most naughtiest things that you've done in the movie house? Mine is a bit tame since its just a long make out session

This guy I was on a date with was a huge sci-fi fan but he was hella cute. So one day we went to the movies to see The avengers. The theatre was packed and we found a seat in the back which offered some privacy. He was really into it, halfway through the film i got a bit bored and got a bit cold so i snuggled next to him. Then i got a wicked idea, my hands slowly made their way down to his pants and I started playing with his thingy, I was looking at him and he looked at me and smiled. I felt him getting harder and harder and was having a hard time concentrating. I played with him like that for a few minutes and then he opened his zipper and pulled out his hard shaft with his eyes glued to the screen. I was so horny and then there was the thrill of getting caught. He put his backpack in front of him then made me jerk him off. When he was close to cumming I put my mouth on his dickhead and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and jumped from his seat. He came in my mouth. I looked up to the scene where the avengers were assembling to fight loki with that majestic music. After the movie we went back to his place and fucked so many times

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      whoaaaaaaaaa. that's fucking hot. Didn't anyone see you though?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't believe you gave him a blow job. Nobody even saw you? Lol

My boyfriend at the time decided to visit for the weekend (we're in a long distance relationship at that time) After my shift we decided to see a movie. He was feeling a bit sleepy while watching since he has barely slept during his trip. He placed his head on my shoulder so that he could doze off. After a few minutes, he suddenly started to kiss my neck and his hand was rubbing my thighs. So I leaned towards his lips and we started making out. That happened about 3 or 5 times in the movie, since I made him stop if I feel that we're getting carried away. The funny thing about the movie was he had to explain to me the twist of the movie even if he was the one dozing off and making out with me.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you left the movie house a bit wet?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      It happens to the best of us especially if get carried away

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      A bit? talk about flood in my panties

I'm still waiting for a raunchier post

Comment

Working...
    X