Purely Physical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purely Physical

To those who have been in purely sexual relationships, are you willing to be in a anytime soon? Or you're done with that phase of your life and looking forward into serious ones

I do not get it. Am I willing to be in what soon? I think a word went missing here. Do you mean end anytime soon?

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be thinking if any of us would be interested in being in a serious relationship anytime soon

I am still young so settling down has not been considered yet. For now, dates and hook ups would still do for me.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      At what age are you planning to settle down? And do you have plans of having children once you get married?

I am undecided. Maybe soon? When the right person comes, that would be the time that I would get settled.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you would be crossing paths with the right person anytime soon?

I am looking for settling down few years from now. I am now getting older so I think that I need to get married with the right man. Is the right man a member of this forum? Would I be able to see him here?

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you eyeing a specific guy from the forum or you're still hoping to see him here?

Since I'm the type who needs to get laid at least once a week, I would try and make sure that I always have a guy who's willing to sleep with me or be a boyfriend

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you dating someone at the moment or he's just a fuck buddy?

I'm currently trying to find that person to settle down with. But for now I enjoy doing it with guys every once in a while

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're hoping that one of those guys you would hookup with will end up being the one?

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of guy are you looking for exactly? Do you think that I have what you're looking for?

I would accept whatever life gives to me as long as I get laid by the end of the day lol

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if you keep a dildo handy in case you can't get a guy to do it

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 I bet she already has a couple of them on her side table lmao

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 You know that a dildo could not replace a man's yummy dick.

The only time I would stop hooking up with random men is when I find a guy that I'm willing to be serious with

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you know that he is the one that you would take seriously?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that there's a chance that one of those random men that you hookup with will be the one for you?

I hope that the next guy who's willing to date me would be the one that I'm going to settle down with

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      So have you already started your search for that dreamboat?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFlavor I am a bit getting tired of playing around with those men. It has been years of fooling around.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      StrongAsZeus Shouldn't they be the one to search for me and not the other way around?

If you're really planning to take things seriously already, I would suggest to stop hooking with random guys just to satisfy your sexual craving and focus your energy in finding the guy first

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      How would I find the right guy when I won't be dating and hooking up with them? I need to test them, right?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulCupful Test them? Do you really need to test them first?
Working...
X