Bizarre person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre person

I was thinking that he's into some weird shit or something. I think that you're friend should have told you that he was a little person beforehand

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would he tell? That's the whole point of blind date.

I bet he was the first and only midget person whom you had dated. So what was the feeling of having a little person as a date? Did it not feel uncomfortable?

Comment

I had met someone from a bar. We danced like crazy and had conversations. He looked a bit handsome, in fairness. So I kinda liked him already. I was waiting for him to ask me out and have some quick fun on his place but no invitation was given. I got his number and we texted for few days. I got to learn more of him on those days of texting each other. He asked for an another date which I willingly accepted. During our conversation, he told me that he was under hormone replacement therapy. He was a trans-man.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was he already done with srs when you met him or he was only starting to transition?

Had a date with a foreigner before. All was good until he asked for my Social Security number.

Comment

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm guessing that you left immediately when he asked you that

Had a blind date I met online before. He really buttered me up and at nearly at the end of the date, he asked if I could pay the bill. I accept a fifty-fifty but this dude had the balls to let me shoulder all of it.

Comment

• TeaBroadway
        TeaBroadway commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that he was a real smooth talker since he was able to escape splitting the bill with you

For me, it's not really bizarre. It's just... that date was actually a she and she thought that I would be a guy.

Comment

• BabyUni
        BabyUni commented
        Editing a comment
        You must had a striking feature of a man. You have an idea what it is?

• AirFeline
        AirFeline commented
        Editing a comment
        BabyUni I look like a lady all throughout so I do not have any manly features. Anyway, it was a misunderstanding between our friends who had set up that blind date. Both of them thought that other one would provide a man.

Maybe next time, you should do a background check on your date before saying yes

Comment

I don't want to sound like a social justice warrior on this one, but the title of the topic is a bit misleading for me. It's like you thought that little people doesn't really exist

Comment

• TroveLove
          TroveLove commented
          Editing a comment
          You're right about that one. It sounds like a bit misleading for me as well
      Working...
      X