Body part to lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body part to lose

One part is needed to make a thing complete. If just one part is missing, then it could have a devastating effect on that thing. Let us take a car as an example. If one tire is missing, surely a car would not be able to run properly. Anyway, this is just for fun. If there is one body part that you could lose, which one and why?

I am willing to lose my hair as I deem it as not that important. I could always wear a wig and it would not be much of a problem.

All my body parts are important to me. Even my curly hair is important to me so I cannot lose it. Anyway, I can afford to lose my eye brows as I could have a eyebrows tattoo.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I would have to follow you. But I would not have a tattoo. I could have it with pure pencils.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 I had a classmate before. She was too afraid of the rain. I asked her why. She answered: "My eye brows would be washed out!"

It is hard to lose any parts of the body. But I am willing my appendix to be removed as removal of the appendix would not significantly affect the body.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      But that is still an invasive surgery. There would be a little scar that would be left after the wound had been healed. It would not look good on the abdomen.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of appendix surgery, there was a Russian doctor, actually a Soviet doctor, who operated on himself as there was no other available doctor at their workplace. He must be so good that he managed to operate on himself alone.

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Lately, there has been a research stating that the once thought no use appendix has a certain purpose. They have already discovered its true role in the body.

I could easily let my tonsils to be removed. I heard that it would be an easy surgery. Healing could be done in a week or so.

Comment

But wearing wigs is not that safe. What happens if you go to the beach?

Comment

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean by wigs not being safe? Not sure how a person who's wearing a wig would be in danger because of it

• Stoneyption
        Stoneyption commented
        Editing a comment
        yumyum Did you know that the wind could blow off your wig while on the beach? While swimming, your wig could also be washed off. You would not want to go out of the water and walk off with a completely bald head. It would be awful to see a bald woman.

I wouldn't mind losing any of my toes since most of the time my feet are covered with my shoes and or socks

Comment

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you're not going to date guys who have a foot fetish because of that one, right?

I don't mind to lose either my pinky or ringfinger on both of my hands

Comment

• BabyBabu
        BabyBabu commented
        Editing a comment
        But if you lose a finger, your hands would not look good anymore. You would also have a difficulty handling things.

• ablasta
        ablasta commented
        Editing a comment
        So you don't mind to have hands that are like from cartoon characters? Since most cartoon characters only have four fingers on each hand

• Informerem
        Informerem commented
        Editing a comment
        BabyBabu she's talking about losing two fingers at most. I don't think she would have a problems when it comes to holding things properly

Does your pubes and armpit hair count as a body part? lol Because those are the ones that I want to lose given the chance

Comment

• TeaHoney
        TeaHoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Why have I not thought of these hair? Yes, I like those hair to lose. I do not need them at all. lol.

• TeaBroadway
        TeaBroadway commented
        Editing a comment
        This would be perfect! I do not like those hair anyway so it could go away without problems.

• morelove
        morelove commented
        Editing a comment
        How bushy are your pubes and armpit hair that you want them gone? lol

Probably losing an eye is okay for me. At least I have the other.
      Last edited by Cupcakeri; 07-29-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• AirFeline
        AirFeline commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, not for me. I do not want to lose a single eye. It would look bad to have just one eye.

• holleroutyo
        holleroutyo commented
        Editing a comment
        AirFeline you can put a glass eye on the other eye socket so that you wouldn't look awkward

It's okay to lose a finger as long as I have my hands. Or lose a toe as long as I still have my foot.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
        CupcakeComments commented
        Editing a comment
        I nearly lose one of my fingers, but I guess it's okay too.

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that guys who have a foot fetish would stay away from you if they find out that you're missing a toe

• HoneyConey
        HoneyConey commented
        Editing a comment
        CupcakeComments what happened to you that you almost lost a finger?

I could forego my teeth. Yes, all of it. Why? Because there are now very good false teeth that I could use of.

Comment

• Airexadre
        Airexadre commented
        Editing a comment
        BigDaddy69 lol. There would be no hindrance for the blow job. It would be smooth all the way.

• imhornyimhorny
        imhornyimhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that you might not enjoy eating if you would just rely on your false teeth

• inertia
        inertia commented
        Editing a comment
        imhornyimhorny Your tongue is responsible for the food to be tasted. The most expensive false teeth that is available could be availed.
    Working...
    X