Choose how to live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose how to live

Would you like to live forever but would look like 65 years old forever or live for 25 years only but would look 18 years old for 25 years?
    I would select the latter as I would have 25 years of smoking hot fun.
    I could get to bang every week if I want to.

The looking like 18 for 25 years, mean that you would like 18 years old from the day that you're born or you wouldn't look old once you hit 18 years old?

I would love to be an immortal but the age that you mentioned is too old in my opinion. If it's around the 30's then I would definitely go for it

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us say a magic existed so it an instant you would either be 65 years old and live forever or 18 years old and live for 25 years only.

I would like to be 65 years old forever. Sure, I may not have the youthfulness anymore but I could still bang around. And, since it would be forever, then I would get the chance to see the world even after 1000 years.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to bang you around regardless of how you look like. I bet you still look beautiful as you age.

Based on what's happening in the entire planet, I don't think that living forever is a good idea. Might end up being the only person left in the planet lol

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that mankind would go extinct soon based on what you've been hearing or seeing in the news?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not so sure but the story goes like this: There was someone from the Greek mythology where she wanted her lover to live forever. The Gods granted her request for her lover to live forever but she forgot to request that he should not get old while living forever. So, her lover lived up to the old age until he was already begging to die.

I would rather live for 25 years but would look 18 years old. I will spend my years wisely with no regrets at all! Life's too short so I'll be having much fun as I could get.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I'd rather live and die young. I don't like seeing myself getting old and gray.

I would choose the 65 years old then forever. In a thousand years, medical advancements would be so great that old people may get the chance to reverse the aging process. I would be the very first one to try that new breakthrough.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that science would be able make people young again?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia I believe that science can make all sorts of possibilities happen! That's what I love science.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia In a hundred years, humans had already made great advancements already. How much more after a thousand years?

I would go for being an immortal and try to live in a far flung place

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds about right! Like being a witch? I'd like that! You get to be young and you travel places with your flying broomstick.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      And you would end up like a hermitess and you would share to them the wisdom that you've learned from living for a really long time

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you go in far flung area, there would be no men there. So how are you going to be banged?

I'd like to live forever and see how the world ages while I'm still there. And there are some guys who are into old women so it's safe to say I'd rather be 65 years old.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I can't live like that. I'd rather die even at a young age.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      And you would be having a new set of friends every twenty years because of it lol

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you have to make sure that you know how to swim since the planet might end up being covered with water once all the ice melt on the polar caps

I have no plans of living forever so I would be an eighteen year old for the next twenty five years and disappear from the face of the planet

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you choose to just disappear like that? Would you rather choose to turn into dust perhaps? Lol.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Why eighteen years old? Why not twenty or forty?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you allow me to fuck you if that happens?

The second one so that I can sleep with college ladies for twenty five years straight

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that those college ladies would be interested in sleeping with you? lol

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do men always like or prefer sleeping with girls that are younger than them
Working...
X