If I die young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I die young

Here's an off-topic discussion. I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but here it goes: If tomorrow would be your last day here on Earth, how would you spend your last day? Not sex-related activity, I'd probably eat everything that I've ever craved for. I can instantly die on my last bite just like that lol.

I would eat and drink everything that I've been craving for

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have all the money to pay for it, then that would be a nice thing to do.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you would be making a list of the food and drinks that you're planning to have on that day?

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      You may have your list of the foods that you would eat. But would you be able to fully consume all of those? I mean, your stomach would not be able to store everything that you would like to have.

I'll throw a party and invite everyone over instead of wallowing inside my room, just waiting for my death.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also do this one. One last party for me. It would be so nice to have before dying.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to have the party right after finding out that you're going to die tomorrow or it would be on the day that you would be dying?

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you be drinking too much alcohol on that party with the knowledge that you would die already?

If I could go to Amsterdam, one last time. Then I'd rather die peacefully there.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you choose Amsterdam of all places?

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I am curious. What would you do in Amsterdam?

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Your family would have a burden in airlifting you back to your home. Have you thought of that?

I would have a party at a high rise building and if I'm about to die, I would jump out of the building and end up dead before hitting the ground lol

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were to die too, I would be at that party as well but I won't jump off the building. Geez!

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you would be pissed off if you didn't die during the fall but ended up dead because of it

Will just have a couple of beers at a crematorium so that once I dropped dead, they can cremate me immediately

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow that's insane hahaha in an instant it would be less of a burden to do that

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Are your family and friends would be there as well or you want to do this alone?

I would spend my last day sleeping so people would wonder why or how I die and they would question themselves about it

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a tough one, it's like you even want to haunt the people you're mad at

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you can sleep for an entire day?

I would do everything that is illegal and just when the cops are about to arrest me, they'll be in shock that I'll be dead in just a few seconds

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you think robbing a bank would be one of those then I don't know if you can use the cash for your funeral lol

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 why'd you thought she'd rob a bank by herself? Lol probably she can kill people instead

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Illegal like what? What could be the best illegal thing that you could do?

Are we talking about dying at an exact time? Because if that's the case I'm going to also do what MasQue has planned

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you want to be sure that you won't end up hurting right before hitting the street that's why you want to know what time you're going to drop dead

Are we going to just drop dead when the time comes or it would hurt like hell before I drop dead? Because if it would hurt, then I would take a few sleeping pills before I die so that I don't feeling anything since I'm asleep

Comment

If I do a bungee jumping without a harness, would I die upon reaching the water even if the time of my supposed death has not yet arrived? If I would be drowning before really dying, then that would be horrible, right? I need to schedule my jumping 10 seconds before the exact time of my death.

Comment

• BugAlive
        BugAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        It's just called jumping on a really high place if we're talking about bungee jumping without a harness lol
    Working...
    X