Just for fun! Pick a date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun! Pick a date.

Here's for the guys (or girls, if you're interested!). Pick your ideal date with a mix-match of personality. Let me know your answers below.
    Chubby woman (Pro: Great in bed, Con: She can't really cook and do laundry)
    55.56%
    Athletic lady (Pro: Loves you unconditionally, Con: You'll become strictly vegan with her)
    22.22%
    Geeky chic (Pro: Hot gamer-girl, Con: She will NOT shower in 3 days unless she beats Boss level)
    16.67%
    Psychedelic gypsy (Pro: Always provides you a blunt, Con: You'll be living on an island with her)
    5.56%

I'd rather date a Psychedelic Gypsy who'll provide me unlimited blunts. Living on an island sounds great and I won't even have to think twice.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you really need to take a long vacation

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Living in a small island is difficult as you would have to use a boat every time you need something on the main land.

There's nothing wrong with a chubby woman who can't cook or do laundry. She can learn that in time, but being great in bed? Wow! That's what I'll be looking forward to!

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan what are you going to do if she would be bad at sex each time she would learn to do a chore? Would you still date her or not?

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      She could remain clueless with the cooking and laundry as long as she remains great in bed then that would be fine with me.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Are chubby women really great in bed? How could they move freely when they have a heavy weight?

I'm guessing if the ladies would choose, we would just gender swap it, right?

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you cast your vote? Lol, I really wanna vote too.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Which date would you ladies choose? I'd date a Geek guy lol

Wouldn't mind dating a geek as long as he's the type who has body odor so that him not talking a bath would be bearable to me

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you're talking about someone who doesn't have a body odor, right?

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      AudreyA have you dated someone just like that before?

As much as I want to date the athletic girl (her con is a huge deal breaker for me) I would go with he geek chic since we can spend the weekend just playing games

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      How could you not like the gypsy? You don't smoke weeds?

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I picked the geeky chic too. The shower part is okay as long as she doesn't have body odor

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why you have no plans of being a vegan?

The athletic chick got me. If she loves me unconditionally, it has to be about my health issues too, turning vegan won't be that bad, right?

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you can live without eating bacon for the rest of your life? lol

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Vichie bacon is really not good for your health lol

I'd date a chubby woman, chores are easy if she has a maid. But if she's awesome in bed, it would be a win-win for me.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as your partner is great in bed, you're willing to do all things for them lol

I would go for the first one because it's been a while since the last time I've gotten laid

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      So, your partner would be great in bed, but how about you? Are you just gonna let him do all the work?

The safest route for us ladies is the chubby guy since most of them don't really know how to cook and do any chores lmao

Comment

Chubby man (Pro: Great in bed, Con: He can't really cook and do laundry)
      I would choose the chubby man as he is great in bed. I may even scream at extreme happiness. LOL. Never mind if he could not cook and do the laundry. We could order the food and let the fully automatic washing machine to do all the laundry.

Comment

• BugAlive
        BugAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same love for chubby men. I've met a couple before and boy, are they really great in bed lol

Athletic man (Pro: Loves you unconditionally, Con: You'll become strictly vegan with him)
      The love is unconditional so that would be fine with me. As for the vegan, I could be one.

Comment

Athletic man (Pro: Loves you unconditionally, Con: You'll become strictly vegan with him)
        The love is what I need the most. Being vegan would be fine. I think I would become sexier when I would be a vegan.

Comment

I'm going out with the chubby guy since I don't mind doing the chores for him as long as he's great in bed

Comment

• fistingfatties
            fistingfatties commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree if my partner is great in bed then that's a great way for me to relax after doing chores.

Looks like most of the members here are not fully satisfied when it comes to sex that's why they've been choosing the one who's great in bed lol

Comment

• BabyBabu
            BabyBabu commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not surprised about the vegan chick being 2nd on the poll. Some are trying to go vegan and I think it's good.
        Working...
        X