Like a virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a virgin

If you're still a virgin, what or how do you want your first time to be like? I want it with the person I just married, it would be on our honeymoon. He carries me to our candle-lit room and lay me down on a bed with rose petals. We'll make love passionately all night long.

I want to do it with my husband too, just like you LoveShove. I want to wear the sexiest lingerie I could ever have, so he can fuck me hard.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that you wanted to do it with LoveShove lol

I always fantasize that if someone would ever take my virginity again, it would be my hot college professor.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you missed your chance when she offered to tutor any of you students who failed on her subject lol.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that ever happens, does it mean that you're going to try and seduce her in order for that to happen?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are older women hotter than younger women? What did you see with your professor, by the way?

Just want to do it with someone who has done it before. Doing it with a fellow virgin wasn't a good experience for me

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you spent most of the time arguing with each other because one the mistakes that you were making

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you at least has done it with someone who's into you and not just a random virgin

That would be very dramatic and since you were a virgin, there would be some aching sounds coming from you: "Ouch, ouch, ouch!" lol.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      bemine Was there a bleeding when you had your first time?

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      bemine Some would bleed but not all. I did not bleed on the first time.

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      bemine was actually going to say the same thing lol

If I were still a virgin, I would choose to do it over one of the 7th star hotels in the world.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that guy has to be filthy rich if you wanted to be fucked at a 7 star hotel

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 or they could just pretend that they know a guest and try to sneak into one of the rooms there

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      KellyEM No. You cannot do those things that easily due to the tight security on those places.

I think that the ones who want a do-over with their first sexual experience have hangups or didn't enjoyed it that's why they wanted to experience it all over again

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      They could have enjoyed their first time but it could be that they wanted something more special than what they had actually done the first time around.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe in you. But there's nothing we can do. Most people had the worst first-times ever, but still, they wouldn't consider making a do-over since it's impossible and it's already been done.

I would like it to be done in the city of love with my first boyfriend. Yes, the first boyfriend and not the first husband.

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 why are you thinking that she might end up getting a divorce if she ever decides to get married

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 No, no multiple husbands. That idea never occurred with me at all. What gave you the idea that I would have multiple husbands? I said first boyfriend. Why? It is because in our life, there would be the lucky one and commonly the first one and in this case, the first boyfriend.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys How dare you to say that one to me. No, my first one was not done is a cheap ass motel. For all you know, it was done in a five star hotel. He took me there and I enjoyed the night away.

Why not just have sex with a guy who has a huge dick so you can feel like a virgin again lmao

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it matter if you're a virgin or not? It's much fun to have sex with someone who's experienced enough to satisfy you in bed.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that what you do if you want to feel like a virgin again?

One advantage of fucking a virgin girl is that she's guaranteed tighter than others, but because she may not be the best in bed yet. Would that be a deal-breaker for some men?

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess not lol, it's like dating a dude with a huge cock but does not know how to please a woman.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Most men think that virgin women only have a tight pussy, well, they should get educated that a woman's vagina is elastic. It's can stretch out and go back to its regular shape.

Why are you thinking of saving yourself for your future husband? Do you feel that all the guys you've previously been with doesn't deserve to have sex with you?

Comment

Working...
    X