Plastic surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic surgery

Would you like to have a plastic surgery to enhance whatever you want to be enhanced?
    If you would have the chance to change something on your body, what would it be and why?

Sure, if it makes me more beautiful then I am willing to undergo a plastic surgery. How about making my tits bigger? I know that most men would like to have women who have big tits.

Comment

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many cup sizes are you planning to get for your tits?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to burst your bubble, but a guy would like it better even if you're tits are small as long as they're natural. We're too scared to be squeezing the hell out of those silicons.

I'd rather age gracefully than try to look young. I don't want to look like a mannequin or some emotionless bitch once I hit my middle age to senior years

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But some old ladies who had undergone those plastic surgeries had remained to be beautiful. Don't you want to be just like them?

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristen23 have you seen those celebrities who've undergone plastic surgery just for them to look young? You'd be surprised that they've ruined their pretty faces with amounts of botox and fillers. Yuck!

No, I want an all natural body. The plastic surgery may make me more beautiful outside but I still want to have my purest form. After all, they say that it could have some bad effects many years after the surgery.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      There's always a side effect for every surgery, and most of them would turn out to be bad even if it wasn't meant to be an epic fail. I'm scared of surgeries anyway, so I have no plans at all.

Looking at the mirror, I do not find anything wrong with my body anymore. So, there is no need to have some plastic surgery anymore.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mean to offend you but you look like you've already done plastic surgeries there lol!

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveShove that's good, even better! Some people just feel so insecure and will do whatever it takes to improve their appearance. And that's why they're willing to spend a fortune for it just to look perfect.

How about a little liposuction on the sides below my ribs? I feel a little fat over those areas and the fastest way to get this of those excess fats is through surgery.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think surgery is your only way? Why don't you work it out and hit the gym?

Well, I think that I need lots of it. LOL. I mean, I am not that pretty so I guess that a plastic surgery would make me the woman that I dream to be.

Comment

My fats. I need my fats to be gone. I need to be so skinny and sexy. Those two are my wishes. Could plastic surgery do it?

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        Which body parts do you want to make thinner? Are

• BabyBabu
        BabyBabu commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I think you need those slimming teas first in order to lessen your body fats. Do not resort to surgeries as yet.

I have no plans of looking like Kenny Rogers or Barry Manilow so that would be a no for me

Comment

• lovie456
        lovie456 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. You made my day. Without plastic surgery, you would look like an ancient man. But, you know, there are subtle surgeries which you could not be seen as someone who went under the knives.

• ManlyBeardMan
        ManlyBeardMan commented
        Editing a comment
        lovie456 that's the difference between us. Having plastic surgery is something that most of us are not interested in doing. And there's nothing wrong with aging gracefully lol

If you don't have plans of having kids, then go ahead and have as much plastic surgery that you can have. Because if you decide to do something to your face and end up having a child. People might end up thinking that they're not yours since they can't see any resemblance to you

Comment

• jerda201
        jerda201 commented
        Editing a comment
        Most people in the US and South Korea end up having plastic surgeries, I'm not one of those people who ever did wish to have plastic surgery. What for? Most surgeries are an epic fail and it does not enhance your looks, it will only make you look worst. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Danica505 View Post
      Would you like to have a plastic surgery to enhance whatever you want to be enhanced?
      If you would have the chance to change something on your body, what would it be and why?
      Is body modification also considered here? Anyone ever thought of tunnel earrings for their ear lobes? Been wishing I could do that but then again, I'm thinking way too hard about not regretting having one sooner or later lol!

Comment

• truelove
        truelove commented
        Editing a comment
        Body modification and plastic surgery are somewhat similar. It has something to do with how you make changes with your body's normal condition. Piercings and tattoos are not something you're born with, just like facelifts and butt implants, that isn't your body's normal condition but hey, we do those things because we wanted it. Some people who've dealt with insecurities made them undergo plastic surgery and some people who had body modifications are how they express themselves.

• SmileDemiSmile
        SmileDemiSmile commented
        Editing a comment
        What happens when you do not like it anymore? You would have to undergo an another restorative surgery to bring back what you have lost. They would suture it up to make an illusion that the hole is gone.

But I am already beautiful so why will I use those plastic surgeries? I could not think of anything to be modified on my body.

Comment

• Kinkytime
        Kinkytime commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that I can't afford plastic surgeries, but I'm also contented of how I look. I don't need to undergo plastic surgery just to enhance my 'beauty'. No, thanks!

Yes! Definitely! I need to have it on my face. I need to be more beautiful. I need some facial enhancements.

Comment

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        You know that you have to keep on doing some of those procedures once you've started them, right?

• AudreyA
        AudreyA commented
        Editing a comment
        hardandrough Yes I know, I still consider it but for now I am contented with what I have

There have been people who died while in the process of surgery to make them more beautiful. But, of course, there are risks in any surgery.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? I've never heard of such things except for the failed outcomes of plastic surgeries, yes. Probably there was too much complication during the process of surgery and their body's condition that made it fail to go through. Now, I just feel sorry for them.
    Working...
    X