Love someone again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love someone again

A simple question: How can you make someone love you again?

That is, you were lovers in the past, got separated and now you want the person back into your life.

What would you do?

Can I seduce him back to me? I need to summon all the flirt powers in this world to make that happen. lol.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah you can seduce him again if he will be affected with your charms again maybe make him remember the times you had sex and make him want to do it again

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji I bet your hot and your exes still wanna bang you. can you seduce me?

The easiest way is to ask the person if he wants me back with his life. If he answers the affirmative then that would be the start of starting all over again.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      that would be the easiest way so you could stop hoping that you could bring him back to your life

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you still persuade the person if he had already rejected you after asking him?

Stay lovable and he could still come back to you. That is all that we could do as we could not force someone to love us back. If they do not love us anymore then let us accept that fucking fact.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah stay lovable but if you have no chance on getting him back then you should give up and move on with your life and find another one

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove Does that mean that you would stop to be lovable to him anymore once you learned that there is no chance to have him back?

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      You may stay all lovable but if you do not do anything then nothing good will ever happen. It is like waiting for the rain to come down on a hot summer day.

Preparation is the key if you want to make someone fall in love with you again. Your friendship needs to be rekindled and do not rush things ahead. Start-up fresh and never commit the same mistakes again

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't be so sure that you'll never commit the same mistakes again. Avoid it, yes, but it will take in different forms you wouldn't even know. But you're right about the preparation part and we have to always expect the worst.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Are you taking it from your own experience? I think, you are right. But I believe that starting all over again is a bit awkward as you had already known each other in the past. Still, never commit the same mistake is a big yes.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree with this one. Have a reboot and start all over again. But how about this do not rush things ahead? How long before you gonna start to court her again?

If the love is gone, I do not think that it could still be returned. Maybe, it could be revived but that would have a little chance. What would I do? Can I seduce him and if he agrees to have sex with me then a possibility that he could love me could be attained once again.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      If there is a spark again during your confrontation at the time you had sex then the fire will start to burn and there is a chance to restore it back

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Aglowwo Shane77 No, nuh-uh. Maybe he just wanted sex but that wouldn't be the answer as to why love would rekindle again. There shouldn't be sex involved if you want to love someone again and again there shouldn't be sex involved if you don't want to end up being his fuckbuddy.

I don't know exactly how I can do that. I guess I never wanted to date exes or wanted them back in my life. I'm doing fine now, I guess they're already happy with someone else too. I wouldn't bother them.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great decision you've made there! At least he wouldn't see how desperate you are when he left you

It's hard to tell if it's possible. It depends on the ex maybe? I get it, we've broken up for a serious or petty reason but if he can take me back then I guess it's fine to start over again. I'd ask him out for a date and see how it will go for us both, if he rejected my invitation then there's no point at all.
    Last edited by honeylemon; 10-13-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we are on the same line of thought. If the breakup was done nicely then there would be a chance that we could still be together. Otherwise, there is no longer a chance that he would accept me back.

You cannot make someone to love you again. Once the love is lost, it is lost forever. You could not return it back no matter what you do.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. It would be impossible for that to happen. It only happens in novels and movies, I wouldn't care at all.

Is it okay to tell him that I love him? Maybe, I could still convince him to love me back. We had loved each other in the past so why could we not continue it?

Comment

If you're planning to get back with an ex, I would suggest that you try and find out if he still have romantic feelings towards you and not just sexual ones. Because there's a chance that he would take you back for the sake of the sex that he would be getting from you

Comment

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        Most probably yes, maybe you're the best sex he's/she's ever had. And it's sad to think that there's no one else out there who's better than you lol

Before answering your question, I would love to know whether that ex that you're talking about was a recent one or someone who's from the past? Because I would understand if he was a recent ex. But if it has been years since you've split up with him, then it means that you've never gotten over him properly that's why you still have those feelings

Comment

Will just tell you to remember all the mistakes that he's done to you. I bet that he would end up doing all of them again once you've gotten back with him

Comment

• Cupcakeri
          Cupcakeri commented
          Editing a comment
          yep, I thought so. I guess we all deserve to forget that person and meet new people instead.

I would beg him to come back to me. Yes, the keyword is beg. That is the easiest way for me to do to make him come back on my arms once again. If he refused then I would not do anything anymore as the limits have all been reached.

Comment

• KellyEM
          KellyEM commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you not ashamed that you would do the begging just for him to back to you?

• AudreyA
          AudreyA commented
          Editing a comment
          KellyEM I want that guy to confess and beg that he still wants to be part of my life but if I am not impress then I refuse
      Working...
      X