Which one are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one are you?

You've broken up with your girlfriend or boyfriend, are you the type of person that:
    drinks all their problems?
    37.50%
    eat like there's no tomorrow?
    28.13%
    or do both excessively/simultaneously?
    34.38%

It depends on my mood. I might get hungry or just feel like drinking, but can I do both? Yes! I will do those things and will regret the next day after lol!

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to do both as the chance to puke is high when I am full of food while drinking alcohol. lol.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      We have the same thoughts, Aglowwo! I am easily full that's why I don't eat or drink too much. Anyways, when I'm heartbroken, I usually cry while watching sad movies alone.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Regrets always happen in the end. Of course, it could not happen in the beginning. Do not worry as everyone would have those hangovers.

Like any other girl, I'd only eat excessively 'til I fill my heart's content! Or is it like having a monthly period and eating all of my cravings? Well, comfort food brings me comfort.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I can't do this one. I need to maintain my sexy body. Don't want to get fat. That's a no, no for me.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you comfort foods that you like to eat on those moments?

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      This is not possible for me. I could not eat excessively as it might ruin by skinny figure. Maybe, I would have choose to drink instead.

I'll probably just eat, and eat, and eat until I can't take it anymore. It will help make me feel betteriff I'd eat all my favorite food while going through a breakup.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you already know my answer just by looking at my profile photo. lol.
      Anyway, I'll eat like there's no tomorrow.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I want to eat, I am afraid to get fat. I need to check the things that I need to eat. I must stay slim and sexy.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, this gave me an idea to try it out the next time around. I used to drink, drink and drink in the past. Looks like I would have a new thing to try on soon. lol.

drinks all their problems

Well, that was true when I was young. It is not applicable now that I am older.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      How insensitive can you be, BabyBabu! That woman is already too old to drink. I guess I feel her. My body cannot handle alcohol already so I just resort to eating whenever I feel pain from a break up.

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker Actually, she is not that old. She is still young. She could be referring to what she did when she was a teenager.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I am still a good drinker even at this age. lol. I do not know but I have maintained my good drinking prowess. Drink till the wee hours of the night? Count me in!

eat like there's no tomorrow - I do not know but I tend to indulge on eating more food. Sometimes, I would get scared that I might have a fat body.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to be conscious with my body but when I got my heart broken for the first time, I ate the pain away. I ate everything that I want and I did not care if I get fat because all I cared about was the heartache that I was feeling. Surprisingly, I did not get fat. I guess it had something to do with my metabolism.

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to eat all your problems away, so? You can go and hit the gym but for now, let me just eat everything to take the pain away as I watch Netflix, it'll help me get better huhuhu

I could do both excessively/simultaneously. I would eat a lot during the day and would go out for drinks at night. Oh, wow. What a life. Eat and drink. Simply wonderful.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would do the same thing too! It depends on my mood if I'd eat a lot too after drinking, but I might puke all over, but who cares? Food and drinks are all on me!

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd choose to do both simultaneously not excessively too, I don't want to eat up throwing up all over the place or might end up hooking up with a stranger and waking up to his arms the next day. Oh my!

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who cares if I'd do both excessively or simultaneously? It's not like I'm coming home with someone looking at me in disappointment, in fact, I might come home with a cute guy this time since I'm single already!

Okay, I would choose to drink for all my problems. By being drunk, I get a feeling of temporary happiness.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Drunk you say? Count me in! I'd love to join in with you and we'll drink all our problems away, and we could possibly find someone to have a one night stand with in from those bars and clubs.

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I would choose to drink but I will never get myself too drunk, or maybe yes. I don't know, it depends on how much I can consume or how bad my problem is.

I can absolutely do both! I don't really care if I eat or drink too much, I don't get fat easily anyway. Also, I tend to forget about things when I'm full or drunk.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      And what happens when you are not drunk anymore?

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to join in with you since I can do both as well. It also depends on my mood if I get to eat or drink first.

I'd drink all my problems away, I have bros that I could count on. They'll spare time for me to help me forget about my ex and just have a good time all night long.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      It is actually great to have friends by your side especially when you are having a worst time. I remember those times that I'd call up all my friends to join me drink because I am heartbroken. You can see how supportive they can be and how they try to make you feel better. I actually miss my friends right now. I hope we can schedule some drinking session soon.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I could drink but not wanting to get wasted because I might even end up drunk-dialing my ex and it's so not cool!

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      We should celebrate and just drink all our problems away! Nothing beats good friends and cold drinks to forget about your stupid ex.

I'm not much of a drinker, so I might as well eat all my problems away, instead of drinking all my problems away. I just think that having a hangover from excessive drinking is worst than the feeling of getting fat.

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd eat my problems away but not excessively. Not much of a drinker so I'd choose to eat anything that I want.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree! A hangover can be gone easily but working out to get slim again can take a long time. That's why I am usually drinking whenever I got my heart broken.

I can do both. If my mood wants to eat then I would eat. If my mood wants to drink alcohol them I would drink.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Simultaneously, right? Don't tell me that you can do both excessively, then wow! I can't believe that you can actually do that, I want to join you.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 I bet that she meant simultaneously and she did not mention about doing both at once excessively, she might end up throwing up all over the place, yikes!

None of those. Really, I do not want to drink it out nor eat it out, I would do something else that other women would love to do: to go to a beauty salon and transform herself. I want to be more beautiful. I guess most of us would want it to be that way.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why haven't I think of that? Oh well, I've choose to drink the night away. Maybe I'll go to the salon the next day, I have all the time that I need since I'm already single.

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      We have the same sentiments! Why will I self-destruct when I can do much better things? After a breakup, I usually go to some nails spa and get my nails done. Then I'll go to a salon to have a haircut. Basically, I like to pamper myself after a heartbreak.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely! Why would I spend my time feeling the pain, right? I can just accept it right away and move on. That's what I do. After a day or two in the spa, I am feeling much better and I am not dwelling on things in the past.

I would drink all my problems. I could go the some bars and clubs and I would make sure that I would meet some men there to temporarily relieve my loneliness. Yeah, I know that there would still be men for me out there somewhere.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you, you need to get out there and look for someone to hook up with. So you won't have to feel lonely, I'd drink all my problems too and for sure it might be temporary. But heck, I'm happy with my decision of drinking with friends instead of staying at home doing nothing.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to drink the night away with friends and with a couple of strangers to make the night extra fun. I just hope that I can find someone to relieve my temporary loneliness too.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I would do as well. I would find men who can make me temporarily forget the heartbreak. But I will still be careful, of course. Safety first before anything else.

I could do both excessively and simultaneously. I think that I am a super girl and can do those two things excessively and simultaneously. Of course, I had not actually done it in the past but I think that I would be able to have those two things.

Comment

Working...
    X