That's the new girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the new girl?

This would make me sound mean but what how would you react if you saw your ex in town and he's with someone? But clearly that this person already has no WOW factor, plus suddenly acts all mean to you for no reason.

Yeah, that does sound mean that is why she's suddenly all mean to you. But if that were me and she acts like that then I would just ignore it. I won't ever want to stoop down to her level.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      A-fucking-men! You do not need to go down to her level if she shows her bitchy side to you. It only means that she's insecure because you had him first and she's the second person to have him all for herself. Y

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Why would I fight with someone that is not worth it? Maybe that girl feels like she is beautiful and worth I even if she is not.

You can tell that his new girlfriend has no "WOW Factor", but what if she's actually a kind-hearted person? Of course, since you're the ex, she could be mean to you but it all leads up to your ex. It could be that he is feeding her with lies that make you the bad person in your previous relationship with him.

Comment

I will be that ex that will not care about anything at all. I'd just pretend that I didn't saw anything, not the new girl and not even him. Because if you give them a bit of your attention then it goes on and they will not stop you since you've given them attention.

Comment

• longneck
        longneck commented
        Editing a comment
        This is why it's nice to be apathetic. If I see my ex with his new girl then I won't react to it at all. Is there a need for them to see my facial reaction? Because I would just keep a resting face on and just carry on with my business.

Then be the better person, you already moved on and is currently fine show her that you are not affected by the things she is doing, but if she gets too much then just fight her, show her who is boss and why she is just miss number 2, if your going to beat her do it with emotional damage, no revenge is better than breaking her from the inside.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
        imhornyimhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you sister, I believe that she has no right to act all snotty and bitchy like that, it just means that she is insecure and threatened by you if she is such a good girl she should just mind her own business, and by your comment, I guess she is just a plain jane who thinks she has the upper hand, don't hesitate and get that swine.

Girl, that witch has no right to act that way especially if she looks like jane the virgin, people should act and talk according to their looks, go and prove to that wet wipe how a real goddess shines and show her by stealing back your ex not completely but make sure he gives you more attention and make sure she sees it that'll make her go nuts.

Comment

Remember what they say about donating your old toys to the less fortunate? There you have it, she should at least learn to say thank you now that she has him all for herself. That man should not flatter himself into thinking that you're jealous of seeing them sweet together. It's better to not react at all and just pretend you did not see anything.

Comment

• Amazeac
          Amazeac commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you sure you do not want those toys you donated back? You never know maybe you would still want it.

Looks like somebody here is really bitter toward her ex lmao. Are you bashing her because your ex was the first one who find a new one and not you?

Comment

• badbadboys
          badbadboys commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you asking her that because that is something that you would do as well?

• smartass
          smartass commented
          Editing a comment
          I think most of the ladies here are a bit bitter if you're going to read their replies. Not only the one who posted this topic

If you talked to your ex when you saw them, I think it is a given that she acted that way towards you. And besides you should have tried avoiding any interactions with them when you crossed paths with them

Comment

• Janbaby
          Janbaby commented
          Editing a comment
          So you're suggesting that she should go the opposite direction the next time she sees her ex?

• PieFlavor
          PieFlavor commented
          Editing a comment
          Why did you talk to your ex in the first place if you would feel insecure about them?

So what will be your reaction if his current girlfriend was a head turner and extremely nice to you? Are you still going to talk trash about her or not?

Comment

• XtineA
          XtineA commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe the girl was really hot and she's talking shit about her here in order to make herself feel better

Not sure why you ended up talking with them. My first reaction if I ever saw an ex with his current partner would be go to the opposite direction or make sure that they don't see me. Which is common for most people

Comment

• hardandrough
          hardandrough commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you really often try and avoid crossing paths with any of your exes or you're only going to do it if he's with his new girlfriend?

Well, it happens. When she has no wow factor, and she saw me as more beautiful than she is, then the feeling of insecurity might arise. That could be the reason why she acted that way. Sometimes, we need to understand other people. We should not always think of ourselves. Everything happens for a reason.

Comment

Stop the whole "I don't want to sound mean" crap and admit that you felt bad when you saw your ex with another girl or envy him since he was the first one who was able to find a new partner.

Comment

• BabyBabu
            BabyBabu commented
            Editing a comment
            She is just jealous that her ex has a new one already, and she is still hoping for them to get back together.

Why is it a big deal for you if you two have already broken up? Are you still in love with him that is why you are being rude to the new girl?

Comment

• HugKenji
            HugKenji commented
            Editing a comment
            She might be feeling bitter that's why she wants to talk about the new girl that her ex is seeing.

I would never go down my level to equal the attitude she has shown me. And besides, there seems to be no big deal involving yourself in their relationship.

Comment

Working...
          X