What Hurts The Most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Hurts The Most

There have been studies that have said that women have a higher tolerance when it comes to pain. So I was wondering if getting hit on the balls is as painful as giving birth. To those would automatically say that childbirth is more painful. What do you think would be the nearest equivalent of getting hit in the balls for women? Does getting punch on the boobs really hurt?

Originally posted by BuiltToLast View Post
    Does getting punch on the boobs really hurt?
    Yes, it hurts but not as much as giving birth to a child. Having your monthly period dysmenorrhea hurts more than being punched on the boobs.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? too bad for that. some of the girls didn't suffer that. good thing for those who did not suffer then. iwantFWB

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      BiancaG I know right, how about you? Do you know someone who has experienced it?

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      At first of course, it's really painful, but later on I feel nothing. iwantFWB

Getting punch on the boobs doesn't hurt that much maybe with a great force but if you're looking for an equivalent pain for childbearing, I think it would be putting a cactus inside your ass or shoving it all the way inside.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      That's way too much lol. The pain would be so excruciating when you put that cactus inside.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      Putting a cactus inside your ass would really hurt and I guess no one would try that unless you are really dumb and try to do that to yourself.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      For once, I found it so odd and random to shove a cactus into your ass. Why cactus? Lol

Men who got hit on the balls just suffer within a second or a minute, I think you should add more pain in order to catch up with a woman who gives childbirth.

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like more hits on the nuts? Lol or maybe throw or whack it with a hammer which will shatter it.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 I don't even know if he would still be alive with it lol! That's so painful.

Originally posted by BuiltToLast View Post
    What do you think would be the nearest equivalent of getting hit in the balls for women? Does getting punch on the boobs really hurt?
    I think it depends on the person. We all have a different pain tolerance when it comes to those things.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he got a higher pain tolerance on getting hit on the balls then try something even more painful than that.

Since giving childbirth could lead to surgery then that might be the closest you could get or just breaking a bone is much more painful than childbirth.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! I hate the sound of a breaking bone, that's nasty. I agree that it's more painful than regular childbirth.

Higher tolerance in having child births only. I guess that it is evolutionary. Humans have evolved to have high tolerance level during deliveries of babies as it is a part of our lives. Try punching a woman in the face and let us see her tolerance level. LOL.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Try punching one and you would surely end up being in jail.

I could not comment on this one as I do not have balls. LOL. But if we were to talk about being hit on the boobs, then yeah, were hit twice or thrice I think. All those instances were accidents.

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like being punched in the boobs but being hit on the balls is for the men to take and I know it hurts like hell.

Getting hit in the nuts is so painful but I don't know if its enough and depending on the object that's been used to hit you. Let's say someone swings a baseball bat or thrown a baseball ball with great velocity and force then you might not breathe or live lol.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Talk about sacrificing your family jewels. Ouch! Your nuts would not survive that one lol.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and I have watched some video clips on that and it looks very painful.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You know a lot lol! Have you ever been tried to be hit between your family jewels?

Getting punch on the boobs still hurt because they're sensitive. Sensitive body parts hurt when they are struck so any touch may be very painful. Women have varying levels of sensation in their breasts but getting punched anywhere is usually painful.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree and if they think that being punched in the boobs is like punching a pillow then they're wrong because it's painful too.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better if the breast is just groped rather than being punched.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakeri I'm guessing that you want the guy that you're seeing would be the one who's going to grope you, right?

Getting punched in the boobs hurt. But it might be more painful getting punched in the throat.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting punch in the throat will make you spit all those saliva but if it's in the boobs I think milk would spill over lol.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I know, there's a chance that you might die if a person actually punches your throat.

If you really want to know which is more painful, I would suggest that you try and use the machine that can simulate labor. Trying that can help you find out which is which.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried it? I wanted to try that one but I really don't know where to buy one.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw a video of a man trying dysmenorrhea that women are filling while on a period and they almost cried and could not handle the pain.

Originally posted by Cupcakesi View Post
    If you really want to know which is more painful, I would suggest that you try and use the machine that can simulate labor. Trying that can help you find out which is which.
    That might actually work. Do you think that it would using that machine and placing it on our crotch would make it feel like being kicked in the balls?

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am a man I would pass with this kind of simulator lol. I don't even trust the machine.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try and find one of those machines and try it yourself lol. But seriously, I think that it is not the equivalent of being kicked in the balls.
Working...
X