Hilarious Kissing Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Kissing Moments

I just started dating a woman and our teeth bump whenever we kiss passionately and it's getting awkward. I enjoy kissing her but other than the teeth bumping she really is a good kisser. I think it's possible that our mouths are just not compatible. Anyone else has a problem when kissing their partner?

The only time I'm having trouble kissing my partner if he's breath stinks lol. Just Imagine kissing them and smelling their foul breath makes me want to puke and it's nasty.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the main factor that turns a woman on or off to kissing - the breath.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      That is really gross! I would not kiss that man again if that happens to me.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea also the taste of the saliva. What if the last food you ate is garlic related food? That would affect you both lol

I had an ex who made me gagged while we're french kissing. I think that he was trying to reach my uvula with his tongue.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      How long was his tongue that he was trying to reach that part of your throat?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Your man is so wild on his kissing, Is something stuck there that makes him want to reach it?

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is very odd. Why would he try to reach that part of your throat?

Maybe she was really into you that's why the two of you end up bumping each others teeth whenever you're kissing.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah maybe they are into one another and I can't imagine them both having large teeth and I am imagining donkey from Shrek having those teeth.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      I really cannot imagine how their teeth bump with each other. lmao

Originally posted by Live2Hunt View Post
    I just started dating a woman and our teeth bump whenever we kiss passionately and it's getting awkward. I enjoy kissing her but other than the teeth bumping she really is a good kisser. I think it's possible that our mouths are just not compatible. Anyone else has a problem when kissing their partner?
    I also have an incident but its more gruesome lol. A guy went to kiss me and we bashed teeth then my mouth started bleeding and he ended up swallowing some of my blood because he didn't mind and just keep on kissing me but I'm tasting blood.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess the guy doesn't care about what is happening as long as she is kissing you. Lol

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Was your gums that ended up bleeding or it was your lips?

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTasty I think it was both her lips and her gums.

I wore braces when I was in my teens and there was this guy who ended up having cuts on his tongue because of my braces. His tongue felt like it was trying to clean my teeth while we're kissing.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that the two of you would get stuck if he was wearing braces also while the two of you were kissing?

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that depends on how you really kiss. I also had my braces before but I never experienced that.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove are you talking about the guy being cut because of the braces or being stuck with the guy?

It was with my first boyfriend. We were kissing each other torridly and he didn't really know what to do with his hands and he ended up grabbing my boobs, ass, etc

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that the guy grabbed your boobs in an awkward manner.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that he didn't used too much tongue while the two of you were making out.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      What were your hands doing while the two of you were making out? You didn't try to grab his dick?

Originally posted by AirFeline View Post
    I wore braces when I was in my teens and there was this guy who ended up having cuts on his tongue because of my braces. His tongue felt like it was trying to clean my teeth while we're kissing.
    I also experienced one when I had my braces on. Actually the guy and I both have braces on and when we kissed, unfortunately, our braces locked and we had to pull ourselves apart from each other.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't believe that sort of thing can really happen if the both of you are wearing braces. Was thinking that was only a joke.

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that hurts like hell and it affected your gums I guess.

It was with the guy who was using way too much tongue that he made me gag while we're french kissing.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like he has a long tongue and his trying to reach your throat with his tongue lmao.

Saw a video recently of a drunk girl who puked on the guy's mouth while they were making out.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that video that happened at a bar/club? Just wanted to be sure that we've seen the same video.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      it was in the bar. Lol. rockmybedpls

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      XtineA Oh, a lot of people might see them. that's embarrassing.
Working...
X