Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia

At this time a lot of us might be digging up our old collections and some have been disposed while others have stayed in our belongings. What have you been keeping that's still stored on your belongings? Mine was a 20's playboy magazines and still have 15 of them.
    Last edited by StrongAsZeus; 03-22-2020, 10:22 AM.

You must be jerking off with those magazines right now lol. Mine was just barbie dolls with their heads ripped off in their body.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      It will not be scary if you will learn how those things work. VickyMae55

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but I think it's kinda scary or weird for me. pleaserloser

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      VickyMae55 Then get a real dick that do a good sex with you.

The clothes that my granny sewed for me when I was still a kid. I can't wear it now but they are precious that is why I am still keeping it.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be surprised if you're going to tell us that you can still use them.

Not sure what are some of the stuff that my folks has kept. But the posters that were in my room are still hanging there.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of getting some of them and keeping it over at your place or you prefer for them to stay at your parents place?

Originally posted by StrongAsZeus View Post
    Mine was a 20's playboy magazines and still have 15 of them.
    Are you talking about the magazines that were released in the 2000's? Because if you say 20's you're talking about the 1920's lol. Also Playboy magazine was founded in 1953.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      You must know your playboy then huh? Had any of your boyfriends before has those kinds of stuff?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, go with 1920's playboy, I should have sent a picture of it. smoker

I had a box of memorabilia from my exes hidden somewhere here in my closet.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ask somebody to hid it from you that's why where exactly it is?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you didn't burn them. Some would just throw it or give it away in charity.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      So have you started to reminisce about your previous relationships or you still haven't found that box?

I still have my cassette tapes and my old camera with films on it. I am actually checking my old photos which have been developed by the camera.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great time to check it out and make you remember those childhood memories you had in that photo album.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have any sexy pics of yourself that were taken by your old camera?

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Who were the artists that you were listening to before? Are you able to find a cassette player so that you can listen to those tapes?

I still got my board games with me which are Snakes and ladders and Monopoly and the sad part is I don't have somebody to play with

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Sad. All you can do is to play on your phone and play with others.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're into boardgames, maybe you can play words with friends which basically like scrabble.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, I want them to play oral with me. ablasta Yeah I had no choice.

I found my old Ipod (that is still working somehow) and Gameboy color. Ended up putting some speaker the Ipod on some speakers while playing the Gameboy color.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you feel like you were in your teens again while listening the music on your old Ipod?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Still remember my Gameboy pocket but I have donated it before which I regret giving.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      What games do you usually play? I still remember the time I was playing pokemon and it's quite addicting.

Found some of my old yearbooks a couple of days ago and spent a few hours reminiscing because of it.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try and reconnect with some of your friends in high school because of it?

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually chocked while eating as I was browsing my yearbook and laugh at the face of my friends.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      I think all of us are reminiscing our high school and university days. As I was looking at it I miss hanging out badly with some of them.

I still got a couple of my Hannah Montana Cd's and my Bratz Doll that I cling too when I was a child. I am planning to play the songs later on.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      So how was your Hannah Montana song marathon. Did you enjoy listening to it or not?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Bratz doll, didn't even know someone collects them too like me. Welcome to the Bratz club.

Almost all of them are at the disposal and I am missing my stuff like my Cd player and walkman. These items might be destroyed right now but I am ready to trade them up with my iPod.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahaha don't worry, you are not the one who experienced it.@Airbind

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually listen to Eminem songs. rockmybedpls

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 You usually do that too before?

I don't know where it's been but I'm missing my Tamagochi and my virtual pet lol. I still remember the good old times I spend time with it.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I also got this one as a kid and I cry if I haven't feed him because the battery is dead.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and the funny thing about it is you think that it's real and it will die when you don't feed it.

If you ask me I still got pieces of puzzles I play as a kid, The ones that are difficult to do and I am sure some pieces are missing but it brings back the memories when I was playing it.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      I always throw those pieces to my brother when I was a child that's why I never completed one.

I actually miss my rollerblades and this is the only fun activity I did when I was a kid and wish I could still play but I'm not sure if I can still find it.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBabu I am always hoping that I will have rollerblades. I really want to have one so bad.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      youngsterme Why don't you try to buy online? you can even choose there.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, I probably do that. BabyBabu
Working...
X