Sucking toes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucking toes

Does sucking toes really make a person horny? I find it so gross. If you guys do it, do you ask them to wash their feet first? I am just really curios lol never in my life will I do that.

Originally posted by Jaime12 View Post
    Does sucking toes really make a person horny? I find it so gross. If you guys do it, do you ask them to wash their feet first? I am just really curios lol never in my life will I do that.
    I have never done this and will not want someone to do that for me either. This is quite gross. what satisfaction can you get if your toes are sucked?

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know but I literally have encountered someone who did suck my toes and I was like WTF. this does not make me horny at all. I avoided kissing her the whole time.

who does this? for fuck sake I will never suck toes. what the hell is this kind of fetish

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh man' I know hahahaha but this weird shit of a girl I hooked. up with sucked my toes. my eye balls wanted to leave my eyes. It did not feel good at all. Like ZERO!

hmmmmpp I do suck toes. it feels good. the nerve endings are triggered and so you get extra sensation. SURELY YOU WOULD MAKE SURE THE TOES ARE CLEAN. Do it on the tub.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      High respects to you. if you can suck toes then you will surely have no problem swallowing cum. but why though??? are you serious about this satisfaction thing? do you do this often? or just once in a while????

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      damn, where do we find more of you? I don't want to suck toes but if someone will suck mine, totally I am in for it.

FUCK! who sucks toes? do you suck whatever you see on the ground? this is Gross

Comment

Working...
    X