Choked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choked

Is there any members here who enjoyed being choked or smothered during sex or foreplay?

I've never been with someone who tried that kind of shit on me. And I'm definitely going to punch him or kick him in the nuts

Comment

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Choking depraves oxygen some part of your body resulting in adrenaline rush. It's like having extra power with your enhanced body. Try it some time.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      BearMsAlive if you are not into that sort of thing, what's the kind of kink that you're into?

I asked once to be choked as I was curious on how I would feel. I do not recommend it. You might passed out and die.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How was your experience? Why are you not recommending it? Did you almost pass out during the process?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. It's not really for everyone. It's like eating spicy food.

Choked? No way. I never dreamed of being choked. He might strangled me to my death! A no no for me.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. You value your life so much that you are scared to die if an accident happens. Well, I think that that is true for everyone. Who would want to die a horrible death?

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Try it out. It's fun in it's own way. Just make sure to know your limits and tell it to your partner.

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazeac I will try to be adventurous one time and will inform my partner to try to choke me a little but just a little as I am not really comfortable with that.

If I were to be choked, I would choose a man who has big hands. I would like to be strangled with his left hand while he caresses my tits on his right hand while fucking me from behind. Oh, that would be a lovely scene!

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Big things really do something for you eh? Just be safe, okay?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      AirFeline Yes, it does. Oh, how I love big things. The only big that I do not like are the problems.

Casual sex may be so boring at times so there are times that I provoke my partners by slapping them. And surely enough, they get aggressive and smother me like the bitch I am. Works most of the time.
    Last edited by CupcakeComments; 07-04-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you tell them before hand that there is a chance that you would slap them all of a sudden? Because there might be some who would lose an erection if you suddenly slap them

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan Are you speaking from your experience? Had someone suddenly slapped you without your knowledge that you lost your erection? I am actually how could this be possible.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      Where do you usually spank them? On the face or on the ass?

I prefer that he's going to manhandle me rather than being choked

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't mind that the guy would throw you around the bed?

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt A little throw would just be fine with me. As long as I would not be hurt, then those little manhandlings would be okay with me.

Willing to do it if we have agreed upon certain ground rules when we're going to do it. Like I want him to stop if I pinch his nipples or something

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that pinching of his nipples is the equivalent of a safe word since you can't really say it while you're being choked lol

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the other kinky things that you're willing to try?
Working...
X