Love for Lingerie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love for Lingerie!

I remember when I was a kid, I accidentally went through my mom's drawer and I saw her collection of lingerie. It looks so feminine, delicate, and comfortable. I even thought about having one too when I grow up. Now that I'm already an adult, I've been collecting lingerie. It isn't meant for guys and I have no intention of showing it off. I feel so sexy and aroused every time I'm wearing one. I think it's a kink or an obsession.

I have a love for collecting nightgowns which is similar to your obsession. It's something about the comfort of the fabric and the style that makes us feel sexy and daring.

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I only like the silk lingeries. Those smooth fabrics that slide onto your skin. Oh, how I just love it!

Like a curious kid you are, you found yourself loving what your mom loves too. Well, for me, I love collecting fishnet stockings. It goes well with my fashion since it has different styles, embroideries, and colors.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Stockings with garters belts are my kind of lingerie

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime I bet you always get kinky with it too lol it says so in your username.

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you like to wear the regular stockings? Don't you find them lovely?

I just like sniffing used lingerie.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove I know he meant worn lingerie. Guys love to do a little sniffing.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove if he would go sniffing the old tattered ones, that might be grossest thing that I've heard

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually tried wearing one before?@StrongAsZeus

Have you actually worn lingerie for a guy before or it was really for you alone?

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyConey do you usually buy lingerie just for a guy? Or when you only know you're getting laid?

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Do girls usually buy lingeries for us or for their night wears?

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      SmgSpuffy It is for myself. It is not meant for a guy or for the purpose of getting laid down.

I would love to see you wear one and are we talking about the intricate looking or difficult to wear ones?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the laced intricate lingerie. I have those too it really brings out sexiness!

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Difficult to wear one? I would not wear those difficult to wear ones as it would also be difficult to remove them. Those types of clothes are prone to damages.

Good thing it wasn't your Dad's drawer. Maybe you might see more than just box of condoms lol!

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      BearMsAlive Lol, that is so mean! Probably because it would be a surprise for her mom to wear for him.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      BearMsAlive No, I would not run. I would select the most intricate one and wear it myself. I would then present myself to my dad and I would say "Surprise!"

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Or it could be worse, like seeing a bunch of nude magazines and sex toys lol

I bet guys would love to have sex with you while you're wearing a sexy lingerie

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      I think men would think of the same thing for the both of you LoveShove PussySlay

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveShove Thank you for the compliment. You look very nice, too.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakesi The three of us look great. And, yeah, they would love to have sex with us even when wearing a garbage bag.
Working...
X