Sex toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex toys

I don't know if this is a turn-on or a turn-off for some men. I own sex toys and I would honestly enjoy it more if they happen to use it on me. I was planning to buy more, since I don't have anyone else but me lol!

If my partner bores me, I would just take out my vibrator on the side of the bed and just fuck myself with it lol.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that it's about time that you should try and see how things would go for us both?

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      You used your toy in front of your boring partner? What was his reaction?

I'm actually turned on if a girl surprises me with her toys. It only means that she doesn't go around fucking other guys out there, knowing she can pleasure herself. That's a big turn on for me!

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Toys aren't so bad, I have a guy friend who collects toys and will use it to his hookup dates. Of course, only those who are into that kind of kink.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would consider those ladies as losers. Why would they use toys when there would be men all around?

I think that most guys think of it as competition and not a turn off. Especially if the woman says that she had more orgasms with her toys than with a real dick

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if they think of it that way, then they should've done their best to satisfy a girl in the first place

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      As a competition? Are you with this?

Based on the what my male friends have told me. It can be a turn off if the girl takes them out during the first time they would be having sex. Maybe try to talk to the guy first about it so that they won't run to the opposite direction if you bring them out in the middle of sex

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys might even be shocked that you would be bringing out your toys in the middle of the sex.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      J3nnyTalia what made you think that she's going to bring her toys out in the middle of sex?

Could you just keep it to yourself? I think most men would not like to see your sex toys while you are having sex unless if the man is a fan of using sex toys, too.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I have not seen any man who would be eager to use those toys while fucking someone.

I would suggest that you keep it in your drawer or closet if there's a guy who's going to sleepover your place. Because they might end up thinking that you're going to use those toys on them

Comment

It all depends if you told the guy about it early on or you caught him off guard. Because if it's the latter one, then he would be distracted by it, but if it's the former, he can easily tell you if he doesn't mind that they're out in the open at your place

Comment

• AnnieP
        AnnieP commented
        Editing a comment
        Does the same goes for you? Are you going to be distracted by a huge dildo on her bedside while you're fucking her?
    Working...
    X