Nymphomaniac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nymphomaniac

The title is not new for us here, but have you considered yourself being one?

Not really, I can wait 'til I find the right person I can do it with.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you will end up being a nypho with the right guy?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      smartass No, it is the other way around. I think she would wait for a nymphomaniac man.

Nope since I'm not the type who craves for sex

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      When did you stop craving for sex?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet the men that you've dated started craving for it when they started dating you

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 You must stop betting as we certainly knew that those men craved for her. Who else will not?

I used to think that I was one until I met someone who's an actual one. He was so horny that he doesn't do relationships since he prefers doing it with different women. According to him, most of her exes ended up breaking up with him because he wants to have sex with them on a daily basis

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he fucked them til they're sore that's why they decided to break up with him?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That man was a nymphomaniac. Now, I am thinking of hooking up someone like him. I would like to try if I could cope up with him.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you not try to have a relationship with him? Or did it scare you that he was a nymphomaniac?

I think most girls here are nymphos lol! Well, we can't deny that we're just sexual beings y'know.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess again, some of us here aren't that obsessed with sex. There are other things we can divert our attention to.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea maybe he's just saying that in order to get a reaction from the ladies here

See my username? I guess I'm considering myself one lol and I'm always that kinky.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      BearMsAlive I do not think that you need to see an expert for that. You would know if have the condition.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      hardandrough Maybe you only want it hard and rough but I am so kinky. And I think I am better than you. lol.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      AnneCubix Oh, is that so? Then, in that case, I am not a real nymphomaniac.

I consider myself a nympho, but it's the best way to describe a girl. But hey, my name's Zeus, and I can get all the ladies as well.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope you didn't literally end up like Zeus, ending up having kids from different girls lol!

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're really a nympho and not just plain horny? lol

Technically, I am not but I could be one most specially when a man is so hot. lol.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that if you see a hot guy, you'll just throw your pussy just like that lol

I'm a Satyromaniac, not a Nymphomaniac.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      It has the same meaning, but how sure are you that you're a satyromaniac?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you just never outgrew those raging hormones that you had in your early teen years? lol

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, what is a satyromaniac? I have never encountered that one yet. lol.

I do not think that someone would be willing to admit that they are one. It could even be possible that they do not know that they are already one if no one would point it out to them.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. I would not admit that I am a nymphomaniac even if I were one.
Working...
X