The flashers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The flashers

Well, some people are into flashing. When they do that, they experience some forms of bliss on their systems. Now, I wonder on who flash more - the men or the women? Definitely, I have not heard any gays or lesbians who were into flashing. I think that it would be a horrible act should those non-straight people do it. Anyway, I believe that the men do the flashing more than the women. Do you agree?

I agree that the men are more into those flashings. Most of the stories that I had heard and read, the men did the act. I guess that flashing are acts made primarily be men as they could do it easily. Well, the women could also do the flashings but on lesser mode.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Some friends (guys) that I know would only flash their asses out for fun when they're posing to a different place with beautiful scenes...and their asses are all out. Not one single guy I know would have the guts to flash their dicks out to pose for a photo.

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those men have nothing to lose and besides, they'd wanted to show how manly they really are, right? Not only by flashing their bare butts but I'm implying that these men can easily expose their junks out when they feel like it.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be easy for both men and women. All that they need to do is to remove a portion of their clothes and reveal their stuffs and that's it.

But how about those flirty women? They often flash their tits out especially online (using webcams) when guys told them to do so or you know, when they just feel like flashing it.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Flirty women? I do not call them as flirty women. I call them the slutty women. Why would they flash their tits and clits on the webcam for strangers to see?

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      But both men and women do that act using webcams. There are so many people doing those video sex chats.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about those women who ended up being in those Girls Gone Wild videos before? lol

I haven't seen flashed their dicks out for me, so I think it's those girls that often flash their tits out. It's easy to flash tits than showing their pussy in public. And to think that it is normal for women nowadays to not wear a bra, well, that would be easier for them to flash their tits out.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the flashers are mostly young women. I do not think that old women would still do the flashing of their tits in public. For sure, no one would want to see those tits. Lol.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      No wonder some women do not wear bras anymore, especially those young women. They do really want to have fun, it would be easy for them to lift their tops off then expose their whole tits out. Wow, I don't have anything else to say about these flashers.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you hoping that you would encounter a male flasher at least once in your life? Lingtote

Those flashers are careful. They won't do it in a very public place as people would report them, and they would be apprehended. I had not seen someone so daring as he would do this flashing on a subway, for example.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I haven't seen a person flashed his dong right in front of me or even a woman's breast too. I'm sure as hell that I won't be doing this in out in public too.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't seen flashers going crazy like that so perhaps they still have a few ounces of decency left of them, right? Those types of flashers are somewhat daring but they still have this fear of getting caught lol.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      In the buses, there are men who might do some flashing. Those would be quick flashes as they know that they would be apprehended should they be caught.

I beg to disagree, it's women who would often flash their tits out if it weren't for a dare or just all out of the fun. It was a dare game when this woman flashed her tits out at a party that I've been and it wasn't so bad since it was only just a dare and we're at a party. Of course, parties are supposed to be fun but I have not seen a man flashed his own self during that night of playing truth or dare. I'll say, I would not enjoy seeing a random drunk guy's junk being flashed during that party, lol.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, women flashing their tits out sounds so college like, reminds me of spring breaks too. I don't usually flash my tits out but yes I've seen a lot of bare-naked women as well having that kind of fun during truth or dare games or when they're just too drunk already to care about the people around them.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      So, if women can easily flash their tits out, would it be possible that they can easily flash their pussies out too? Wow. These women are carefree about doing "the flash".

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you just spend way too much time at bars and watching those Girls Gone Wild videos to think that woman are the ones who are more often to end up flashing in public

I do think that women flash more than men. I guess that's because they are more confident with their bodies and some men tend to have little confidence in themselves.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      And I think those men wouldn't flash their dongs unless their huge right? But for the ladies? Tits are tits, small, average, big ones, natural ones or even fakes are awesome that's why ladies are so confident to flash their tits out just like that.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have the body, then you could do the flashes. But I guess that men who do not have those good bodies, still flash themselves. I would not want to see those kinds of men. But if they have good bodies like great abs and all, then they could flash it to me anytime. Lol.

In my opinion, men flash more than women and that's because they are proud of their dicks. And of course, they want to attract more women when they do that especially if they have big dicks.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, even if that dick would be huge, no one like seeing them being flashed. It is not impressive, they'd think that women would come running towards them and would start sucking their peckers, well that ain't gonna happen. They'll just freeze in shock and nothing more.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like how peacocks would strut their colourful feathers to attract mates, huh? Funny how humans behave like animals when they're sexually aroused.

I believe that women flash more. Women can be really teasing and playful at times that's why they often do flashing. Also, they know that all men will surely be interested in them when they flash their tits that's why they do it.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is given that those women are playful and can be a tease at most times but have you seen a woman who actually flashed her pussy out in public? It's not that I've seen one but I was just asking you about that. Sorry.

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that even if a woman looks sexy, and dresses sexy, and all, some of them won't even stand the chance to flash their tits or pussies out.

So, generally speaking that if men are flashers, then don't you think that a male exhibitionist that is flashing his dick out is considered to be a flasher too? Yeah, I mean what about those exhibitionists? Are they flashers?

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      It is the same. The terms are synonyms: flashers and exhibitionists. They want to be seen by the people and shock the viewers.

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatever it is, both are not great to be seen in public. Exhibitionists are worse than flashers because a flasher will just show his or her parts while an exhibitionist would even show you that he or she is playing with his or her member.

Are there flashers who are good-looking with great bodies? If there are, then I offer myself to be their spectator. I would even clap my hands in awe. Lol.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it would take an awesome body and a lot of confidence for a flasher to actually flash their bodies out in public.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course they have sexy bodies that's why they're full of confidence flashing and flaunting their whole naked body for the world to see such perfection.

There could be more men who flash their things, most specially on the Internet. I am talking about video sex chats here. But the number of men should not be that high as compared to women. Look, when they do video chats, a couple would do it simultaneously.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think those men would most likely to flash their dicks out while stroking it, it means that you would do the same too just so he would continue jerking off on cam.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you're talking about the ones on video sex chat, then that's a given already. Were you expecting that they would be gentleman while they're chatting with you?
Working...
X