Loving feet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving feet?

My friend told me that her new boyfriend loves her feet! Yes, you read that right. He loves her feet to the point that he licks and kisses them. Would that be yucky? Another male friend told me that he likes women with very clean feet - he meant, manicured actually. So what are with those feet? Or shall I say, what are with those men who love feet?

Is that what they call as a fetish? I think that it is. Anyway, yes, there are men who love feet. On why they love feet? I do not know. Lol.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that the foot resembles a penis, so, these men are actually worshipping penises? I don't know, they say that feet are somewhat mysterious when you often wear shoes, people with feet fetish would like to know what your feet look like underneath those shoes.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like any other fetishes, I know a guy that loves armpits. Yes, even smelly armpits, he's addicted to sniffing and licking it. So, it goes the same with people having a foot fetish, it is weird but it is how they would satisfy their paraphilia, look it up.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's ask those men who have foot fetish, why do they love feet so much? It sticks and we often wear shoes to cover them up. You'd only walk around barefoot when you're at home or when you to swimming.

I would understand if they want to lick and kiss the boobs, but the feet? Why the feet? I could not think of any reason why someone would have a desire to lick and kiss feet. Lol.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      But if it's 100% clean then let that guy lick and worship the whole feet if he wants to. Let the man satisfy his sexual cravings...towards feet.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      But to think that some people lick and kiss buttholes too. Oops! Triggered much? Yeah, I think buttholes are stinky and dirty as feet do too. Just saying!

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a guy but I do not have a desire for feet, boobs would be very much appreciated for me though, lol.

Of all body parts, why the feet? Lol. He could have chosen the pussy, right? He could lick and kiss it all the way, and people would not react strangely. Oh, well. There are some weirdos in this world.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      It made me question why as well. I think it is not normal since feet are usually malodorous, why is there such a kink like licking it or even kissing it? That's unusual already.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were me then I would have chosen pussy or boobies. That would be fine for me since I do not have a feet fetish.

It's always those men who adore feet, I have not heard of a woman who adores feet as much as men do. Well, some people do have kinks and obsessions that are somewhat odd but for people who understand them, it is considered normal. I don't know about them, and of course, I do not have feet fetish.

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, men are into feet than women do because we all know that it is gross. I think that those men aren't weirded out with their own fetish, which is the foot fetish.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      It means that men are adventurous when it comes to kinks and fetishes. They could explore more like there are no boundaries left to explore and only an adventurous woman would do the same just so she can discover what kind of kink or fetish she also has.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      If a woman would have kinks or fetishes it would be a man's huge dong. Lol, don't say you ladies do not like huge dongs, am I right? Of course, you would be upset if you'd ever see a cute-sized penis. Lol!

It's so unhygienic for me to let him lick and kiss my feet. I won't like it if he would insist to lick, suck, or kiss my feet. I know that he has fetish but it is not right for me to let him do this, because I am not comfortable with it.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinks and fetishes are about consent and keeping the other comfortable about it since you are not comfortable with this then you should tell it to him and he will understand that he cannot please you with his kinks and fetishes.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you so concerned about him doing all the deed for you, fucklove? You shouldbe happy that he is not forcing you to lick or kiss his feet that is why he is going to do it to you anyway.

I think I'm not into feet that much. They say that guys usually have this kind of fetish. Well, I'm not, so does that make me less of a guy myself? Lol, kidding.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps those weirdos who thinks that feet fetishism is normal. I don't know what had come into their senses thinking that this would be acceptable for women. Well, they should look for weird women who might find this kind of fetish enjoyable.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all guys require to have kinks or fetishes. I don't think that every guy I've been with has a certain fetish OR just maybe they'retoo ashameto show their kinky side. *Gasps*

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's the first thing that you look at when a woman passes by?

Men are the only beings that I know that are really into feet and never have I ever heard of a woman that loves feet. Just men, not being gender-biased here but yes, it is true. It's just that men are not that easily grossed out when it comes to fetishes just like how they have armpit fetishes.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      What's up with these men and their fetishes? That's just absolutely bizarre and I know some people would not want to hookup or date anyone who has fetishes since it is considered not normal for them.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Men are not easily grossed out because they're men. Also, they're sense of smell plays a good role when it comes to their ways of survival and has something to do with sex and psychology which is the pheromones.

I have armpit fetish, I guess? Or maybe I'm not sure if it's considered a fetish.Yeah, I would choose armpit over feet. Not all armpits smell bad, chill out guys, they're way better than feet. Trust me.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh-huh, so where did all of this armpit fetish that you have started from? I don't think that either would be an exception because both kinks are gross. People with kinks and fetishes wouldn't mind the smell and taste, right?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Be careful with people who have body odor, especially with their foul armpits that could cause you a major headache.

If you're grossed out by that, I wonder how you would react if you hear about the other fetishes out there

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's hope that she don't end up looking for them online since she might end in a state of shock

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the two of talking about fetishes that involve bodily fluids?

I think it's completely normal to have those kinds of fetishes since it's what they like
    but if you are uncomfortable then you should just tell them first but if they don't stop
    and it really bothers you I think It's safe to say you need a new partner

Comment

Working...
    X