Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to try bondage for the first time. Do you have any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to try bondage for the first time. Do you have any advice?

The most I've ever had is having my hands held above my head. But I think I want to get into actual bondage--being tied up for real. With actual rope n stuff. What's the best way to start? Should I start slow? I think I would like the feeling of being tied up but I don't really want to get injured or be hurt.

Woo, your gonna have so much fun! Always take it slow when it comes to being tied up. Gotta get your skin and muscles used to the bondage materials. I like starting with really soft fabrics, maybe even ones with a bit of stretch. That way you still have a tiny bit of give. There are cool bondage tapes you can get, that sticks to itself and not your skin. WHen you're used to materials like that, after that you can graduate up to a thing, soft rope (nylon or a silk) or padded hand cuffs. The last step would be a thicker, rougher rope or metal handcuffs. It's best to leave more hard core materials like this for once you're more practiced as you can seriously bruise or tear at your skin. Although that might be what your into tho! But always be careful regardless.

Comment

my first bondage experience was with a tie. I took it off the guy while we were going at it and he tied me up with it. extra super hot that way. if ur out with a guy and he's got a tie on, i highly recommend getting him to tie you up with his own tie. Or blindfold you. Too bad guys generally don't wear two ties at once so u cant get both, hah

Comment

That bondage tape shit is great. Duct tape or electric tape sticks too hard and can irritate the skin. The bondage tape sticks only to itself. I think its made of a plastic or something? either way, it's a geinus product!

Comment

I got a few toys to go along with my ties. I have a blindfold and a crop. The crop is leather on one end and feathery on the other. Being tickled or smacked when you're arms are tied up is amazingggggg.

Comment

Thx for all the advice, guys! Gonna start putting together a little wishlist. Seriously can't wait to jump into this bondage thing!

Comment

• HoneyConey
              HoneyConey commented
              Editing a comment
              So are you having fun getting tied up?

• Lookingforlovin
              Lookingforlovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Enjoy your bondage experience, be well prepared for it.

Guess she got what she wished for, good fore her.

Comment

• ablasta
              ablasta commented
              Editing a comment
              Or she could still be tied up that's why she haven't posted again lol

• Kinkytime
              Kinkytime commented
              Editing a comment
              I was waiting for her story, maybe her wishlist which says "bondage" is now check out.

• ablasta
              ablasta commented
              Editing a comment
              hahah I really wanna know what happened to her

Do it and tell us if you enjoyed it or not lol. The only advice that I could give you is: if you're going to use cuffs, make sure that you have a bunch of key duplicates in case you lose it while having sex

Comment

Originally posted by uninvoked View Post
              Do it and tell us if you enjoyed it or not lol. The only advice that I could give you is: if you're going to use cuffs, make sure that you have a bunch of key duplicates in case you lose it while having sex
              Also don't forget to have a safe word just in case things go bad

Comment

• uninvoked
                uninvoked commented
                Editing a comment
                never forget the safeword and protection

• 1xz9
                1xz9 commented
                Editing a comment
                When it comes to safe words it would be better that if you use the stop light method

Red means stop (obviously)
                Yellow means slow things down and you're about to reach my hard limits
                Green means go (obviously, again) and keep on going

• morelove
                morelove commented
                Editing a comment
                is that what people who do BDSM usually use?

Let him tease your senses with a blindfold and an ice cube or a feather. Allow him to tie hands together with paper streamers or something else that you can easily escape from. Look for handcuffs that come with padding around the wrists and use Velcro instead of keys. This simple start ups gives you and your partner time to adjust and build trust in each other so you can try more advanced things like vibrating nipple clips or metal bondage toys in your succeeding sex adventures.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
                CupcakeComments commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like you're already a pro when it comes to bondage

• fistingfatties
                fistingfatties commented
                Editing a comment
                i have some experience but I wouldn't call myself a pro... yet

It depends on who would be the ones who going to get tied up. To be safe, the both of you have to know each others safe words already

Comment

Don't do it with someone who hasn't tried it before and make sure that you can easily say your safe word

Comment

• CupcakeTea
                  CupcakeTea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you done it with a first timer?

• CuddlyPac
                  CuddlyPac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was both our first time. We ended up arguing with each other and not doing it

Originally posted by CuddlyPac View Post
                Don't do it with someone who hasn't tried it before and make sure that you can easily say your safe word
                And if you're using cuffs make sure that you have extra keys placed in a really safe place

Comment

• CuddlyPac
                  CuddlyPac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  and you should both have a copy of the keys

• Cupcakeri
                  Cupcakeri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes a duplicate would save your lives. Coz you might end up going home with a bed handle or even a chair. lol

• Cupcakeri
                  Cupcakeri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did the both of you ended up being cuffed somewhere?
              Working...
              X