what to do what to do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do what to do???

I need some advice I met this chick out she was part of the group I went out with by the time she showed up I was buzzed up she was really really cool, she talked alot of shit "which I liked", you could tell immediately she was fun to hang out with so we hit it off so good we left together we go to her house but I slept on the couch no sex I didn't even try the next morning we were talking and she was still awesome she has alot going for her self I mean career, home, the whole 9 when I left I was find myself wantuwa to see her sooner than later she's really awesome one of the best person I've ever met there's only one problem she is not good looking but her mind is anaamaz we takj about all kinds of stuff and she's great but I'm not attracted to her so do I move forward with her knowing together life would be great financially and stability or do I bail because I'm shallow???
    listo

You do what you know will benefit you more, if you are practical then I guess staying with her is the best option.

Comment

Well, there a thing called Sapiosexual where a person is attracted to the intelligence of another person m,ore than the looks. Just wanna share, LOL,

Comment

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I guess he is really a sapiosexual.

• badbadboys
        badbadboys commented
        Editing a comment
        BearMsAlive Yep, based on what he just said.

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        shes amazing I'm in love

You are not shallow, if you are not attracted to her then it is better to bail out before she develops any feelings for you.

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        That's true!

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        Im sticking it out she's a keeper

Why not try to befriend her instead of being in an intimate relationship with her if you are not attracted to her? You said it yourself that she is awesome and cool, so I guess staying friend with her is the best option for you.

Comment

• Danica505
        Danica505 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you have a point here. I hope he can read your comment.

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad I didn't I don't want to get stuck in a friend's zone she's amazing

I think you should go after that kind of woman. A woman who is amazing and stable.

Comment

• Vichie
        Vichie commented
        Editing a comment
        I definitely agree with you.

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm leaning that way to cuz when I'm not with her Im thinking about her she's just fun we have great conversation and she motivates me

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        update I'm in love

I would suggest that you take it one day at a time. Try to get to know her better and see if things can be more serious

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't want to brake her heart or mislead her

• PussySlay
        PussySlay commented
        Editing a comment
        leonbronsomGM do you think that by taking things slow it would make her think that you might be misleading her?

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        i went all in I can't get enough of her she's amazing

It all depends on what you're after. If all you're after is looks, then bail otherwise try and see where this can lead since she has it all together

Comment

Don't put yourself down by saying that you are shallow. I think you are really a nice person.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
        Cupcakeri commented
        Editing a comment
        He is only saying that he is shallow because most of the time he prefers women who are pleasing in the eye

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcakeri not necessarily just looks looks fade over time and eventually you do have to sit down and talk to people

• Cupcakeri
        Cupcakeri commented
        Editing a comment
        leonbronsomGM My bad. I thought you are the same with the other guys here.

So after reading the girls pieces of advice in here, what is your decision then? @leonbronsomGM

Comment

• Airexadre
        Airexadre commented
        Editing a comment
        jerda201 Basing on his comments, I think that he already made a decision.

• J3nnyTalia
        J3nnyTalia commented
        Editing a comment
        Airexadre So what was his decision then?

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in love

I would suggest that you would go for it. She might be the one that you're looking for all this time

Comment

• Cupcakesi
        Cupcakesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you really feel that she might be the one?

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm all in she's amazing

If you feel that the two of you had a great connection, why not see where it would be take you. So I hope things would work best for the both of you

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        shes amazing I'm in love

So any news what the score between the two of you now?

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        the score is I win game over I'm in love
    Working...
    X