Why Do You Want To Date Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do You Want To Date Me?

Has any of you been with someone who you feel is way out of your league? Like you feel that you don't deserve to be with that person for one reason or another

I think the guys were the ones who were thinking that they got lucky with me lol

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa. Okay, princess. I understand that you want to lighten the mood here but if you don't have anything to contribute here, please shut it.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      You look pretty but doing a self praise does not make you prettier.

Yes, there was this one ex that I felt lucky that I was his boyfriend at the time. She introduced herself to me and would flirt with me every time we see each other. And when I mustered enough guts to ask her out, she immediately said yes

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Your reason for breakup must be pretty heavy that it ended up like this.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      But I'm proud of you how things worked out for you that day. I hope I have luck like that.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Those were the happy times, huh? Moving on must be hard for you then.

Pretty common when I was in school. Just happy that I don't experience this anymore.

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Being out of league is only applied for celebrities. Other than that, it's certainly doable.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      CuddlyPac I believe that I was not that beautiful at that time. With so few men wanting me, you would not call that hotness, right?
      Last edited by Amazeac; 07-13-2019, 10:02 AM.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove What are you talking about? I said that I do not experience it now. So, I experienced being out of league when I was still schooling.

Okay. There was this man before way back on my high school years. I felt like he was out of league because he looked like a a nerd. He tried to approached me several times but I just ignored him. I did not want to date him.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny how similar people with OUTSTANDING personality just naturally flock together.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime Why? Are you not one of them? Don't tell me that you did not discriminate someone in the past. I could see that you are pretty just like them.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Count me in! I had experienced a similar case as yours way back in high school. I mean, hello, I was so hot that not just any man would be allowed to date me.

Never happened to me in the past. Never thought that people are out of league. I guess the people that I dated were all fine.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      This is actually nice. People staying in their own lanes produces less problems.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you had not encountered anyone who was out of league. While you had a lesser experience, you had not experienced any problem concerning those people.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      You never tried pining for people who you knew was near impossible to be with?

Been with the famous guy in high school. The looks I received that time we're piercing and painful.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but I'm so proud of people who quickly got over it. It's really a hard thing to do.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be very lucky then. There are only few ladies who are able to be with the famous guys at schools. I know those things as I experienced it firsthand.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      If we were together in high school, I would also have those piercing and painful look directed at you. Why would he choose you when I could be there for him?

Being out of league is a romanticized problem. We can always do something about it if we're smart enough about it.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      And how are you supposed to do that one? There are so many people who are out of league. So, go and post your solutions so that the people in need would have to thank you in the future once their issues had been solved.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      XperiencedVirgin Just go with people whom you are comfortable with and you won't go out of league.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      BabeLady I have given my reply to XperiencedVirgin.

Never felt that way towards any of the guys that I've dated. I feel that you might have some self-esteem issues if you well towards any person that you've dated

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I sensed as well from this topic. Or it can also be that all the guys that she has dated are hot ones that's why she's wondering if she really deserves them or not
Working...
X